The stars might matter

Advertisement
Can anyone tell me if Gerald Willis III is considering us? He says on twitter that he likes The U and that Dobard committed to us.

Advertisement
Recruiting is a form of intellectual *********ion. Enjoyable, but menas nothing and pales in comparison to the real game.

Recruiting Championship= Jerking off to Jessica Alba nudie pics
National Championship=******* Jessica Alba........in the ***.

Recruiting is a form of intellectual *********ion. Enjoyable, but menas nothing and pales in comparison to the real game.

But you can't **** Jessica Alba in the *** until you get her in the room with you

But you can't **** Jessica Alba in the *** until you get her in the room with you

Someone here's never heard of rape amiritieguyz?

Advertisement

Someone here's never heard of rape amiritieguyz?

Do what's necessary or watch her go to the SEC. Your choice. I know how I will roll.

Allow me to quote Shakespeare (I know, we usually reserve him for the WEZ) Aye, there lies the rub. What if Jessica won't take it in the ***, or mouth or *****?.....just lets you jerk off on her ****....I'd say she goes down to a two star......and again, there lies the rub. (Pun fully intended).

Advertisement

LOL at Middle Tenn St, U of Memphis and Miss St telling him "we aint got time for that" and not offering him despite him being interested

he was a 2 star with great measurables

Just end the thread, toooo many variables. Recruit players that fit your system and who YOU feel are talented.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back