The sky fallen

Never trust anyone that’s not willing to put their actual name to something again. That includes Brooklyndee. You’ll be much more happy in life in the internet age.

It's pretty simple. When you're in a situation in recruiting where EVERYONE else is reporting one thing, and the only person reporting something else is on an independent, unaffiliated fan website... it's trash

This is why I only trusted Pete..........When Ivins came out with his predictions I knew we were fuqed cause hes connected

Advertisement
Tyson a little **** too for putting UM hat on the table, why the local kids got to **** down our throat every chance?

Advertisement
Im gonna look back at Brooklyn title to start this topic. The sky fallen......i think he's referring to all the chicken little around here because that's exactly what he used to say and then everything would turn ok just fine

If Florida and FSU close stronger than us I won't have a rational explanation as to why

You can't be that dumb. If they have a better class then us then yes but what you do in December is more important as our class was locked up as a top 5 class then. People pay too much attention to closing . You don't need to close if you started well and signed 20 dudes in december. This should be easy to understand but some aren't so bright.

Advertisement
Chatfield just trolled us. What a *****.

Picked up our hat and put it back on the table like it was disgusting to touch.

Advertisement
Im gonna look back at Brooklyn title to start this topic. The sky fallen......i think he's referring to all the chicken little around here because that's exactly what he used to say and then everything would turn ok just fine

@BrooklynDee just trolled the **** out of all these cryin es. It is what it is. Gonna be up there for thread of the day. Great job bro. This **** is classic.

Forget any recruit that don't want to rep the U
We don't need'em we have more than we need to win
You either play for the U or we whip yo A$$ wit it . THAT SIMPLE ,DONT TALK JUST WATCH

Advertisement
Rumph and Kul can coach but they **** sure are not good at recruiting. It’s pretty pathetic Rumph can’t land any of his former DBs he used to coach.

Advertisement
Back