The Show Joseph Yearby Some Love Thread

Advertisement
Kid is a beast...will play early and often.....very greatful to have u as a part of the U family

Steady is how I would describe this kid...he consistently gets positive yards. Great vision, plays bigger than his size, fearless, and relentless, with good enough speed, he is an absolute nightmare to try and stop. Glad he's a Cane.

Advertisement
Very happy to have him and it's rather annoying to see people freak out over Sony when we already have a Top 3 RB in the country already committed to Miami. Yes, having Sony would be great but I really like Yearby and think he can be just as good if not better. Thank you Yearby and I can't wait to see you ball out on Saturdays.

Beast! So happy he is on board. Running behind our line and line coming in with him....look the fvvvck out!

Advertisement
The truth lies somewhere in the middle of how this pendulum has swung.

When some are lost in the Sony drama, I am joining this thread to remind you that we have an outstanding RB commit repping the U...
He is ranked by ESPN in the TOP 20 football player of his class IN THE NATION (all position included).
A player that puts it to FSU to commit with us, a player than ran over Gainesville High in the title game last year with 125 yards and a couple of scores.
I live on another continent, 10 000 miles away from my alma mater... but I will make the 20 hours flight to UM campus specifically to buy his jersey when he will ran over another team from Gainesville in another title game.... which he will do.
His name is Joseph Yearby and a proud future member of the U family (see my avatar)

Terrific player. Really glad he's a part of this class. He's going to do some great things at Miami.

Advertisement
Clinton Portis like lateral quickness in the hole...

gonna be breaking alot of long runs by getting lost behind the big uglies, the the burst he shows will be great to watch...

Advertisement
Joseph Yearby is a STUD!!! End of story. Kid has some Barry Sanders in him, specifically his vision and change of direction without losing speed. I expect for him to have a BRILLIANT career for the U and can't wait to see him on Saturdays!!!

Clinton Portis like lateral quickness in the hole...

gonna be breaking alot of long runs by getting lost behind the big uglies, the the burst he shows will be great to watch...

Saw a lot of Portis in his highlights. **** glad to have the kid aboard.

Advertisement
Back