The Show Joseph Yearby Some Love Thread

D

deleted3746

In 3 years of playing big boy football in Dade County, Yearby has carried the ball over 500 times for 3800+ yards and 50 TDs. Yearby is the only underclassmen in Dade County history to rush for over 2000 yards in a season. This kid is durable and productive.

There are other RBs in S FL that get more attention and hype, but they do not have the durability and production that Yearby has had the last three years. He can be a workhorse back, he can split carries, and he can work out of the wildcunt. No matter what he does, he always produces.

There are no shady stories about Yearby. No fat siblings looking to tag along, no kin offering his services to the highest bidder, no assistant HS corches running their mouths to internet trolls. All I read and hear about Yearby is his production, durability, and vision.

I SMH at myself for overlooking this kid before this cycle started. Yearby is consistently productive, durable, and he wants to be a Miami Hurricane. Let's show this kid some love and stop worrying about kids that dont want to put on for their city.

129.jpg

(Dalvin Cook, Joseph Yearby, Chris Lammons, Richard Yeargin, Johnnie Dixon, and Isaiah Wynn.)

130.jpg

(Perfect form and minimal sunshine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIXH-uFt2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

210.gif

Advertisement
I am very very happy to have him on board. I am like you, want the kids who, like Golden said, want to be part of building this program and bringing it back to prominence. Not the kids who wanted it easy so they join the hot and popular out of state teams.
Like AG told those local recruits: Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
But some are.

**** yeah. He could easily end up being the best of them. Super productive and healthy. []__[]

Honestly, all three of their films are splitting hairs. Its all super star film, you know what though? I'll take my ***** Joe Yearby over any of these fools, you know why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clU1dsndwHo

**** takes heart to stay home and rebuild your house. When I was 8 our house was leveled by Hurricane Elena. We could have left like everyone else, but we stayed. 5 years later, my mom sold it and moved to the beach. Anyone can go play for a winner, it takes balls to stay home and build your legacy.

Last edited:
wow, **** impressive form on that U.

almost as strong as the U from the man in the middle
131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Easy now, TP800 & mobilevern will jump down you throat for giving a cane commitment props....

/couldn't agree more with the OP

Advertisement
anyone else thinks he compares to LeSean McCoy? (Similiar attributes) Or is that just me

before i started following recuiting this year just off tape alone i liked yearby over cook & sony. at central he does the dirty work and still produces. and he play 10x better players then sony mostly players that come from heritage are linemen JUST KEEP JOE!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
remember kids, Stephan Morris was a 3 star recruit and he is doing better than Kyle Wright 5 Star #1 QB in the country.

Sony if not Miami will go to UGA, but we STOLE Yearby from FSU and that in-itself is awesome!

Advertisement
Back