The Show Joseph Yearby Some Love Thread

Advertisement
I like Yearby a lot, hope he doesn't feel unappreciated. It's a freak year for running backs.

Duke's junior film or Yearby's? We saw how Duke got better from his junior year to senior year. Yearby is scary. He's not that far behind from Duke imo

Advertisement
In 3 years of playing big boy football in Dade County, Yearby has carried the ball over 500 times for 3800+ yards and 50 TDs. Yearby is the only underclassmen in Dade County history to rush for over 2000 yards in a season. This kid is durable and productive.

There are other RBs in S FL that get more attention and hype, but they do not have the durability and production that Yearby has had the last three years. He can be a workhorse back, he can split carries, and he can work out of the wildcunt. No matter what he does, he always produces.

MY MAN!

I have liked Yearby over the others from the jump. Best film of the three. Not to say that Sony and Cook aren't beast, but Yearby closest resembles Duke, which I like...........a lot.

Advertisement
I have liked Yearby over the others from the jump. Best film of the three. Not to say that Sony and Cook aren't beast, but Yearby closest resembles Duke, which I like...........a lot.

I expect a criminal investigation to follow if Johnson and Yearby take snaps in the same game. As if two members of the Avengers wore pads.

You are right that Yearby is a little under appreciated but it's not because he isn't supremely talented, it's because we all want the other 2 big fish left in the pond. Yearby is going to be a very good back for us and am pumped to have him in this class.

Advertisement

I expect a criminal investigation to follow if Johnson and Yearby take snaps in the same game. As if two members of the Avengers wore pads.

Agree 100%. No fluff with this kid either. Love that about him.

Love-glitter03.gif

Advertisement
If we can just land one RB like Yearby every class we will be back.

Obviously, when you have a bunch of the best RB's in the country in your backyard, you want more, but Yearby is a cornerstone of the class no matter what else happens.

Advertisement
Back