The Sh*t is about to hit the fan for the NCAA

Are you talking about accepting of illegals or immigrants? Those two are not the same. My wife's parents came to this country legally and were considered immigrants to the U.S. Those that don't come here legally, or over stay their visas, don't deserve to be lumped into the immigrant category with all those that do it legally. Why we allow illegals to take center stage over those that do it legally is beyond my comprehension. True immigrants are pushed further back while places like California continue to roll out the tax payer red carpet for those that have cheated the system.

It doesn't matter who you think "deserves" to be lumped into a certain category. There is a set definition for the word "immigrant" and illegals fall under that definition. If it offends you, get over it, its just a word.

Advertisement
An immigrant is someone that comes to live in a foreign country. This the accepted definition all over the world. Knowing the laws doesn't have anything to do with this. Obviously, everybody knows that aliens are not legally in this country, but they still fit under the definition of immigrants.

No matter how you want to twist it they are immigrants. Just illegal ones.

As long as you come to a country to live there you are an immigrant. It doesn't matter if you cheat, steal, or lie your way into the country.

Words don't change meaning just because they offend you. We are not going to change a definition that dates back centuries just because you don't like the definition of the word.

Do illegals try to come live in a foreign country? Yes, they do. That means they are IMMIGRANTS.

The law is exactly what defines an immigrant. You can’t just make up this stuff as you go along. Who cares what the rest of the world calls it, in the US you HAVE to be lawfully present here to be an actual immigrant. That is what is supposed to separate us from the **** places these illegals come from. We have laws and are expected to abide by those laws. Stop attempting to turn this place into a 3 rd world country.

Just in case you never knew this one, ILLEGALS, not immigrants, have the highest felony conviction rate, per capita, in the country. No thanks.

I’m sure if you walked into your house after coming home from vacation to find a full family living there you wouldn’t be so welcoming. The first thing you would do is call the police and have them removed. Or let me guess, you would have no issues housing them, feeding them and paying their medical bills. Etc etc. Because chances are, according to criminal stats for illegals, the males in that family will either rape your wife, molest your daughter or murder one of you. Don’t believe me, go do the research. Let me guess, facts don’t matter to you.

These mothers who allow their kids to travel without them to the states are low life’s. Their kids get used and abused along the way, even after they arrive here. Anybody who uses their kids in this fashion is a ****. But all you do is cheer them on while some of these kids pay a heft price.

Stop putting illegals into the same category as immigrants, they don’t deserve it.

An immigrant is someone that comes to live in a foreign country. This the accepted definition all over the world. Knowing the laws doesn't have anything to do with this. Obviously, everybody knows that aliens are not legally in this country, but they still fit under the definition of immigrants.

No matter how you want to twist it they are immigrants. Just illegal ones.

As long as you come to a country to live there you are an immigrant. It doesn't matter if you cheat, steal, or lie your way into the country.

Words don't change meaning just because they offend you. We are not going to change a definition that dates back centuries just because you don't like the definition of the word.

Do illegals try to come live in a foreign country? Yes, they do. That means they are IMMIGRANTS.

The very fact that you believe it’s ok for these people to lie, steal and cheat their way into our home tells me you are either one of them, or have family that is. These people deserve what they get, a one way ticket back to their home. Illegals cost this country billions of dollars annually. Money that could be better spent on actual US citizens. But those just like you have gotten to the point where you believe these illegals deserve the same things as families who have sacrificed for this country for generations.

The law is exactly what defines an immigrant. You can’t just make up this stuff as you go along. Who cares what the rest of the world calls it, in the US you HAVE to be lawfully present here to be an actual immigrant. That is what is supposed to separate us from the **** places these illegals come from. We have laws and are expected to abide by those laws. Stop attempting to turn this place into a 3 rd world country.

Just in case you never knew this one, ILLEGALS, not immigrants, have the highest felony conviction rate, per capita, in the country. No thanks.

I’m sure if you walked into your house after coming home from vacation to find a full family living there you wouldn’t be so welcoming. The first thing you would do is call the police and have them removed. Or let me guess, you would have no issues housing them, feeding them and paying their medical bills. Etc etc. Because chances are, according to criminal stats for illegals, the males in that family will either rape your wife, molest your daughter or murder one of you. Don’t believe me, go do the research. Let me guess, facts don’t matter to you.

These mothers who allow their kids to travel without them to the states are low life’s. Their kids get used and abused along the way, even after they arrive here. Anybody who uses their kids in this fashion is a ****. But all you do is cheer them on while some of these kids pay a heft price.

Stop putting illegals into the same category as immigrants, they don’t deserve it.

Calling someone a certain word is not going to turn a country into a 3rd world country.

Another porster with low levels of reading comprehension I see.

Calling an illegal immigrant an "immigrant", which they are. Does not mean I support illegal immigrants. It simply means I have the brain power to be able to read and understand a simple definition. Something you clearly don't have the capability to do.

I am sorry calling illegal immigrants, immigrants, offends you, but you are going to have to deal with it snowflake. They fit the definition of an immigrant.

Should we stop calling felons citizens because some snow flake doesn't think they should be lumped in with American citizens?

The very fact that you believe it’s ok for these people to lie, steal and cheat their way into our home tells me you are either one of them, or have family that is. These people deserve what they get, a one way ticket back to their home. Illegals cost this country billions of dollars annually. Money that could be better spent on actual US citizens. But those just like you have gotten to the point where you believe these illegals deserve the same things as families who have sacrificed for this country for generations.

The fact that you read my comment and think it means I believe it is OK to be an illegal immigrant tells me you have the reading level of a 1st grader.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter who you think "deserves" to be lumped into a certain category. There is a set definition for the word "immigrant" and illegals fall under that definition. If it offends you, get over it, its just a word.

You’re right. But illegals can’t be immigrants. It’s not possible under the law. No matter how much you cry, they are just illegals. Worthless individuals pretending to be worth a ****.

They are just **** head criminals clogging up the toilets.

You’re right. But illegals can’t be immigrants. It’s not possible under the law. No matter how much you cry, they are just illegals. Worthless individuals pretending to be worth a ****.

They are just **** head criminals clogging up the toilets.

They are criminals, yet they are still immigrants. Have you never heard the term illegal immigrant before?

LOL...OK Lou Dobbs.

Just get rid of the NCAA and set up a system that sets up a predetermined cap for P5 and downward Max they can spend. If they spend more or give more benefits you can squash them with sanctions/fines on their cap or scholly limit.

Bring back parody and allow a even playing field. I’m tired of the same **** teams every single year...
So am I. No one has a chance to win ANYTHING except a couple of cracker colleges in the Deep South. That is Mark Emmert’s grand contribution to the NCAA. It is ruining CFB.

Advertisement
Emmert: "The bill threatens to alter materially the principles of intercollegiate athletics and create local differences that would make it impossible to host fair national championships."

And that's the real problem.

Emmert knows that letting athletes benefit from their own name would give kids in BIG MARKETS such as California and South Florida a major advantage, and would ***** the SEC.

**** Mark Emmert and his corrupt *** SEC cronies.
Mark Emmert an go FHS!

We so called blacks are captured slaves. So called whites are conquers/ immigrants. So called Native Indians,and so called Mexicans are the real owners of this land

Paying players would be nice. When players begin to make money off their own likeness, it will destroy CFB. A lot of the business minded players will simply flock to colleges with a high fan base and/or merchandise sales.

Advertisement
Would read again?

I'd read it again just to find out how Helmet Salmon is going to use his shareholder power to wreak vengeance on those who don't conform to his rigid on topic requirements.

Advertisement
Paying players would be nice. When players begin to make money off their own likeness, it will destroy CFB. A lot of the business minded players will simply flock to colleges with a high fan base and/or merchandise sales.
Or a big market city with plenty of opportunities to capitalize on your likeness... such as, Idk, Miami.

Advertisement
Back