The Scarlett Saga

Advertisement
don't think I've ever said a word about Hilton, since he wasn't recruited by UM and no one knew much about him until his last year or 2 at fiu. and wr is a totally different story anyway.

if this kid goes to fau he will most likely have a very unspectacular college career. no campus life. small crowds. crappy oline. i could see a transfer or 2 in his college career. nobody pushing him, no other kids of his caliber. this is a mistake on so many levels.
i know it would never happen, but, harriot almost needs to tell the kid to go somewhere bigger. if he was unselfish. but, that's not the way it works.
any of his "advisors" or people in his corner need to tell him he's making a mistake. harriot has no loyalty to him and if harriot can parlay this into a bigger job in a year or 2 elsewhere, u think he cares that scarlett is at fau?

did you say the samething for TY Hilton?

Did he play rb? No.

Scarlett could definitely kick all kinds of *** in the Sun Belt or CUSA or whatever conference FAU is in now. Life would be miserable playing against the big boys but I don't think the games against UL-Lafayette and Troy would be too ridiculous.

But, it's still a bad idea for his career. He's more of a power back anyway, and damnit he should go to the U.

Advertisement
The other thing about FAU is that they would lean on him every carry of every game. By the time he gets to the NFL (assuming that's in the cards for him), he'd be worn to a nub. The college workload would severely limit his career earnings. At a place like Miami he would be able to share the workload.

that's what I said. he'd be counted on to carry the load. any game they are close or have a shot or within 14 points or so, he's getting the rock and going to be counted on to carry them.

I'm thinking boosters are involved here. This smells of Carrot Top's involvement. Heard he slipped the kid a huge prop duffelbag of cash and steroids. Hoot hoot!

82.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm thinking boosters are involved here. This smells of Carrot Top's involvement. Heard he slipped the kid a huge prop duffelbag of cash and steroids. Hoot hoot!

82.jpg

Carrot Top terrifies me. True story. He's like a clown that can't take off his makeup.

Saw him walking around South Beach one night solo appearing to be looking for a "professional". The dude actually is pretty jacked in real life. I guess with a face like that...

Advertisement
45.gif

oh they good...

I don't know why everybody makes fun of this video. Those two guys show almost everything you want in an offensive player...lock on your man, stay with your block. Great determination and great technique.

82.jpg

Carrot Top terrifies me. True story. He's like a clown that can't take off his makeup.

Jeez, look at those green toenails. Managed by a bigtime former surfer I went to school with. I found he (the surfer) won some big junior surfer awards when he was apparently over-age. I was told to keep quiet.

Advertisement

82.jpg

Jeez, look at those green toenails. Managed by a bigtime former surfer I went to school with. I found he (the surfer) won some big junior surfer awards when he was apparently over-age. I was told to keep quiet.

Hahaaa! Random... Haha...

-Says “I’m still keeping my eyes open to different schools and I’ll take my official visits out of state,” “I feel pretty good about staying in Florida, family comes first. I’m used to the weather and I don’t think I could adjust to that somewhere else. Things might change because you never know what can happen but that’s how I feel right now.”

And he wants to play in the NFL?? C'mon son!

Advertisement
Back