The Scarlett Saga

does this dude paint his toe nails or is that some sort of medical condition?
I'm thinking boosters are involved here. This smells of Carrot Top's involvement. Heard he slipped the kid a huge prop duffelbag of cash and steroids. Hoot hoot!

82.jpg

Advertisement
I'm sure that I'm in the minority, but I respect his commitment to FAU, and wanting to make a name for himself and the program. Of course the odds are against him, but at least he has been consistent to this point.

Seems like he is handling this whole thing professionally. I don't see the circus. He obviously has a lot of love/loyalty/respect for Harriott so its probably a really tough decision for him.

Advertisement
Seems like he is handling this whole thing professionally. I don't see the circus. He obviously has a lot of love/loyalty/respect for Harriott so its probably a really tough decision for him.

i think a lot of that had to do with the changing of the school, he was very vocal about things a U school, when he made the switch he hasnt been as much outspoken about his recruiting

Going to FAU would save his body for the NFL. As long as you have talent the NFL will take you. The projected top picks in the draft are from UCF & Buffalo.... Last year #1 pick was from central Michigan.....

54.gif

Since he's at STA now, you would think that bodes we'll for us. He's going to be exposed to a lot of knowledgeable coaches, teachers-Smitty that are going to lay out all the options available to a kid like him.

Advertisement
So a kid commits to a local school where his old coach is currently employed, says he's committed but will still take some visits, and has transferred to another HS for his Sr. year. That's a circus? Either some people just started following recruiting recently. Like 'yesterday' recently, or they just have vastly different definition of the word.

Jon Colon was a circus
Willie Williams was a circus

This? This isn't ****.

Commits to FAU when offer sheet indicates better offers.

Commits to his old high school coach at inferior school.

Transfers to new high school for senior year.

High school promotes sticking with commitments.

Will take visits.

Salute the Hoot.

no circus here, not even one ring......us experienced recruiting followers do not want to hear from you about Scarlett until there are at least two rings, a clown other than Carrot Top and a minimum of 3 elephants

Will take visits.

Salute the Hoot.

no circus here, not even one ring......us experienced recruiting followers do not want to hear from you about Scarlett until there are at least two rings, a clown other than Carrot Top and a minimum of 3 elephants

1.Ummm recruiting is about relationships and trust, Harriot HELPED to put this kid on the map. Arkansas is an inferior program to UM yet Alex Collins chose them. Why? Because of a coach.

2.transferred because Harriot left and u School isn't funding the "entire U school football program(schollys, etc....) like before. Why wouldn't a kid go to STA where he can get 100 percent "financial aid" and a pretty good education.

3. Who gives a **** what a high school promotes, college programs/slimy *** coaches drop kids all the time. **** look at Gulden, happens everywhere. Kids should take AS MANY VISITS AS THEY CAN. To not only network themselves, but also have solid backup plans. Coaches also pressure these kids to visit. Jordan is a very talented player, so I'm sure the pressure us on heavy.

4. Not a circus at all. Just a select few people mad at a kid for using every opportunity possible. Do you realize how hard these KIDS Have worked pretty much their entire lives. You think Scarlett developed into a mother****ing monster by sitting on his all day, playing video games, smoking weed, and eating mint chocolate chip ice cream? Come on Lassy.

Will take visits.

Salute the Hoot.

1.Ummm recruiting is about relationships and trust, Harriot HELPED to put this kid on the map. Arkansas is an inferior program to UM yet Alex Collins chose them. Why? Because of a coach.

2.transferred because Harriot left and u School isn't funding the "entire U school football program(schollys, etc....) like before. Why wouldn't a kid go to STA where he can get 100 percent "financial aid" and a pretty good education.

3. Who gives a **** what a high school promotes, college programs/slimy *** coaches drop kids all the time. **** look at Gulden, happens everywhere. Kids should take AS MANY VISITS AS THEY CAN. To not only network themselves, but also have solid backup plans. Coaches also pressure these kids to visit. Jordan is a very talented player, so I'm sure the pressure us on heavy.

4. Not a circus at all. Just a select few people mad at a kid for using every opportunity possible. Do you realize how hard these KIDS Have worked pretty much their entire lives. You think Scarlett developed into a mother****ing monster by sitting on his all day, playing video games, smoking weed, and eating mint chocolate chip ice cream? Come on Lassy.

Great story. It's still FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back