The Rock

Advertisement
That may be true, but I can believe that Rock can beat someone up. Dusty, after 1980 looked like a tub of lard that couldn't whip cream. Dusty could talk them in the building, and he was an athlete in his day, but for most of us, was just that dude in polka dots. That said, I'm convinced that Rock would get destroyed by Wahoo McDaniel, if both were in their prime. That dude was a stone cold badass.
Dusty was well known for being a bar brawler... Plenty of people have talked about Dusty's exploits out and about in the territory days... and yes he was friends with Wahoo McDaniel back then.... Dusty was no joke... Sure he got older and such but he wasn't a dude you wanted to go toe to toe with...

Dusty was well known for being a bar brawler... Plenty of people have talked about Dusty's exploits out and about in the territory days... and yes he was friends with Wahoo McDaniel back then.... Dusty was no joke... Sure he got older and such but he wasn't a dude you wanted to go toe to toe with...

You ever hear the story how Dusty was unknowingly taken to a KKK rally in Bumblefuk, Louisiana back in the day? It was phenomenal.

Advertisement
That may be true, but I can believe that Rock can beat someone up. Dusty, after 1980 looked like a tub of lard that couldn't whip cream. Dusty could talk them in the building, and he was an athlete in his day, but for most of us, was just that dude in polka dots. That said, I'm convinced that Rock would get destroyed by Wahoo McDaniel, if both were in their prime. That dude was a stone cold badass.

Blame Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr. for that. ****ed up Dusty, Dustin and Cody's career with polkadots, Goldust and Stardust.

And agreed.

People are literally getting worked up about a picture from over eight years ago?

We have some of the biggest ******* idiot fans on the planet earth. People talking shlt to the rock. That was a family member that played football for them, and he was just doing that for the kid. But now we got Twitter stalkers running him down for an old picture.

Anyway, it’s fūcking Virginia. That’s the same as wearing a Princeton shirt. They’re not relevant in our football world. Unless your name is Randy Shannon or Al Golden.

Our fans are the worst.

I bet they would have gotten mad if the Rock would have had a GT Joe Anoa'i jersey on.... forgetting that's his cousin.... 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
People are literally getting worked up about a picture from over eight years ago?

We have some of the biggest ******* idiot fans on the planet earth. People talking shlt to the rock. That was a family member that played football for them, and he was just doing that for the kid. But now we got Twitter stalkers running him down for an old picture.

Anyway, it’s fūcking Virginia. That’s the same as wearing a Princeton shirt. They’re not relevant in our football world. Unless your name is Randy Shannon or Al Golden.

Our fans are the worst.

Or Mark Richt

Wahoo was a bad man. No joke. So was Haku, maybe more so as he was more skilled, while being just as tough.

Rick Rude would fight anyone and RVD was the real deal. Just ask Tazz.

But nobody wanted any piece of New Jack.

Advertisement
The AMERICAN DREAM!!

Dusty Rhodes!

***** Pak Song, Mr Matsuda, the claw, the chop, and anyone who disrespected Dusty's greatness!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rock vs Hedley... who wins?

There is a story about the Rock when he played at UM. He got into a fight in the locker room with another player and practically ripped the dudes tongue out because he was talking **** to him. Don’t let all the Hollywood success fool you the Rock is not the one you fvck with.

Our fans are the worst.
That’s that dyckhead on the Joe Rose show that is a Gaytor scum alumni, would you expect anything less?

Advertisement
Back