The Rock

That’s that dyckhead on the Joe Rose show that is a Gaytor scum alumni, would you expect anything less?

Is he? I so rarely listen to local radio that I’m completely out of touch with who the personalities are. I know that a gator linebacker is on in the afternoons.

Advertisement
There is a story about the Rock when he played at UM. He got into a fight in the locker room with another player and practically ripped the dudes tongue out because he was talking **** to him. Don’t let all the Hollywood success fool you the Rock is not the one you fvck with.
****. ****. Oh ****.

Advertisement
Dusty was well known for being a bar brawler... Plenty of people have talked about Dusty's exploits out and about in the territory days... and yes he was friends with Wahoo McDaniel back then.... Dusty was no joke... Sure he got older and such but he wasn't a dude you wanted to go toe to toe with...
SBERG...I have had old timers tell me that the Best of the Best was the Champ Bruno Sammartino, who died last April in Texas..Guy was unbelievable.
Supposedly the BOAT (Best Of All Time). No one could touch him.

Advertisement
Actually it was not the Feast either it was Zach Duarte, some third-rate slot filler on 790.

did you hear the beast story and papi? beast was asked to bring papi soup, so beast put his business card in there. papa doesn't like beast, obviously, and called dan and was like wtf is beast putting his business card in here for. i hate the dude

Is he? I so rarely listen to local radio that I’m completely out of touch with who the personalities are. I know that a gator linebacker is on in the afternoons.

Yeah that's Channing Crowder. He was Willie Williams' host during his UF visit. Dude fed him "Crowder ****tails" before going out -- something like a half a beer, shots of vodka, henny, and tequila inside the beer, and you chugg it. Got his *** lit up in a club fight, and then next thing you know Wild Willie is poppin off fire extinguishers in the hotel. Sounds like a typical weekend in Canesville..

Yeah that's Channing Crowder. He was Willie Williams' host during his UF visit. Dude fed him "Crowder ****tails" before going out -- something like a half a beer, shots of vodka, henny, and tequila inside the beer, and you chugg it. Got his *** lit up in a club fight, and then next thing you know Wild Willie is poppin off fire extinguishers in the hotel. Sounds like a typical weekend in Canesville..

Nah..this is a typical weekend in Canesville

Advertisement
should be a thread where we identify all the gator scums on SFL radio

i got Amber wilson, zach krantz, crowder, lebatard

Wahoo was a bad man. No joke. So was Haku, maybe more so as he was more skilled, while being just as tough.

Rick Rude would fight anyone and RVD was the real deal. Just ask Tazz.

But nobody wanted any piece of New Jack.

Jack is just crazy. Haku is the same way, but at least he isn't a ******. Rude was a club bouncer, thats where he learned to brawl. Hercules Hernandez was a brawler too. That dude used to beat up entire bars back in his Mid South days.

SBERG...I have had old timers tell me that the Best of the Best was the Champ Bruno Sammartino, who died last April in Texas..Guy was unbelievable.
Supposedly the BOAT (Best Of All Time). No one could touch him.
Bruno was legit... But he truly was a good guy, not really known for out of the ring exploits and such. Doesn't mean he couldn't put one on someone that's for sure..... His background athletically was off the charts.

Advertisement
Jack is just crazy. Haku is the same way, but at least he isn't a ******. Rude was a club bouncer, thats where he learned to brawl. Hercules Hernandez was a brawler too. That dude used to beat up entire bars back in his Mid South days.
Haku would take'em all out... That dudes rep for being a legit bad-*** is legendary... No one wanted a piece of him behind the scenes.

The picture of the Rock in the Virginia shirt reminded me of the sad ending of the OB in '07. For all that were in attendance probably remember (if you haven't blocked that day out of your memory) that the Rock gave the intro speech that got the crowd going nutz! Then we proceeded to get destroyed by repeated TE passes to the flat (or screens or whatever they did every play).

Also, I think we were down 7-0 at the time (or maybe 14-0), but we had a defensive scoop and score that was called back on a flag I believe. Coulda woulda shoulda!

GO CANES!
Josh

Blame Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr. for that. ****ed up Dusty, Dustin and Cody's career with polkadots, Goldust and Stardust.

And agreed.
Wooooaaahh. Hold on. You can talk about messing with Dusty, because Vince did (at least pretty clearly seem to) do that on purpose, but the Goldust character was incredible when it started.

I was like ten and had no idea what to make of it, but matching Dustin’s natural talent with that absurdity of character was genius. Like one in a thousand people could have pulled that off, and he picked the absolute right guy. Twenty years later and the character is still over.

Advertisement
Back