The Rock on Pat Macafee Show

Advertisement
He's the guest picker on GameDay tomorrow. If they REALLY wanted to do something awesome, he'd go full heel and pick Colorado State and start screaming about Miami while saying Deion is a jabroni and full of "bull junk". Don't let McAfee in on the bit too and watch him go into a full seizure.

One can dream.

Good to see Rock following in Irving and Sapp's footsteps and supporting Deion instead of UM
He's just using the massive Grime media stupidity as a free marketing opportunity for his beloved Teremana.

As for Irving, he's legitimately friends with Grime but also had to be on the west coast last week for his NFL Network job.

I admittedly haven't paid much attention to the circus but is Grime embracing all the ACTUAL CU alumni? I see NBA dudes running around out there now but where is Chad Brown, Michael Westbtook, Kordell Stewart, Darian Hagan, etc etc?

Advertisement
He's just using the massive Grime media stupidity as a free marketing opportunity for his beloved Teremana.

As for Irving, he's legitimately friends with Grime but also had to be on the west coast last week for his NFL Network job.

I admittedly haven't paid much attention to the circus but is Grime embracing all the ACTUAL CU alumni? I see NBA dudes running around out there now but where is Chad Brown, Michael Westbtook, Kordell Stewart, Darian Hagan, etc etc?
Or… where are his FSU friends? That’s right they aren’t interesting and no one wants to hear from them.

Deion is showing everyone he’s a closet Miami fan which is why he keeps alums around him.

Last edited:

Interesting and I honestly don't know what level of engagement with the actual former players there has been as I'm just seeing guys getting media attention that probably couldn't find Boulder on a map.

As for Hagan, it looks like he wasn't exactly embraced (at least professionally) by Grime but still loves thar school and stuck around anyway and is making the best of it for now.

Screenshot_20230916_011004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Interesting and I honestly don't know what level of engagement with the actual former players there has been as I'm just seeing guys getting media attention that probably couldn't find Boulder on a map.

As for Hagan, it looks like he wasn't exactly embraced (at least professionally) by Grime but still loves thar school and stuck around anyway and is making the best of it for now.

View attachment 257012

Neon said after 12 seasons with poor results, try this out.

Advertisement
Well, I got news for them, because the Me-ion Sanders hype train is coming to a screeching halt after this week. They have Oregon and USC back-to-back and it’s going to get ugly real quick. Hopefully he just doesn’t release a rap video like he did against us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or… where are his FSU friends? That’s right they aren’t interesting and no one wants to hear from them.

Deion is showing everyone he’s a closet Miami fan which is why he keeps alums around him.
Aren't him and Emmitt "honorary" Canes according to Irvin and Sapp? They both seem to hang arpund Canes alum more than their own alma.

Advertisement
Back