The Rock on Pat Macafee Show

Aren't him and Emmitt "honorary" Canes according to Irvin and Sapp? They both seem to hang arpund Canes alum more than their own alma.
Prime ain’t a Nole, didn’t you hear?

And while I don’t pay close attention, I don’t think I’ve seen Emmett rep the Gators much.

Advertisement
I just came from the Campus.... Saw everyone, a very cool tribute was done for Lee Corso. His picks.

The Big Noon kickoff is loud, and actually pretty cool in a way. Lil Wayne played. Gronk was 15 feet away. They spent 5 minutes talking about the Canes. The Bear is right, we need to beat NC first, get that monkey off our back.

Then off to Game Day. It was cool. The Rock mentioned The U at least twice. I don't care that some of our Alumni support the Buffs right now. The whole thing will change soon. Their real games are coming.

Go Canes!

Attachments

• IMG_20230916_082847852.jpg
    IMG_20230916_082847852.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230916_083144156.jpg
    IMG_20230916_083144156.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230916_080930498.jpg
    IMG_20230916_080930498.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
it’s really getting disgusting seeing all these former canes around that program. Helps them with recruiting which isn’t wise if they care about Miami.

Lol calling it disgusting is dramatic… but it is lame af. I don’t think it threatens our recruiting but it helps Colorado.

Honestly, some of you in here can **** the **** off when it comes to him. The guy left it on the field for the team, got injured has repped the U for decades, and actually gives back$$$, and even today when he was there for Colorado he repped.

We aren’t losing one recruit because the rock went to Boulder. How ******* pathetic are you

Some of you need to sit the **** down.

I did want the Rock as the gameday special guest when we went with Luther Campbell. I think that was the last time we had gameday. ARod and Luther back to back

Advertisement
We need Dwayne to hit up one of our games this year. Preferably whatever the next big recruitment one happens to be, probably Clemson.

Well, I got news for them, because the Me-ion Sanders hype train is coming to a screeching halt after this week. They have Oregon and USC back-to-back and it’s going to get ugly real quick. Hopefully he just doesn’t release a rap video like he did against us.
That was a classic beat down to shut him and the noles up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back