The real problem with OL recruiting in 2020

We just watched LSU’s OL dominate Florida. They are coming down here to pluck two South Florida OL. The Gators, who have one of the best OL coaches in the country, grabbed another.

We have none. Forget going to Iowa to get Pipho and Dykstra. We need to get the best on our home turf first and expand out from there.

and 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007-2012, 2013, 2014, 2015-2017, 2018, 2019, 2021.....

All bull**** aside, we have had some good ones since back then, but a cohesive group has never been close.

We MUST start throwing all of our recruiting weight behind going after the best early and often WHEREVER they are.

Advertisement
I dare to say we are undefeated if Evan Neal was our starting LT. We are not as far away from the second tier of teams as many on here will have you believe. We just need a couple guys to take a chance. (If I'm being honest, not a choice I'd push my own kid to make)

Bingo, thank you. Need to develop what we have and recruit, but hopefully also digging through the juco ranks/transfer portal. Need at least one or two ready-to-play, grown-***-men.

Early draftees have been killing us. Combined with the sanctions, we have been using a depleted roster for about a decade.

Advertisement
Back