The race to get byke😈👀

UM FANS patience?

• Total voters
This  POLL is for people who don’t know what we have in a head coach and administrative support behind this program now. This is the right coach at the right time. I’ll donate the first $10,000 towards his statue right the **** now. This isn’t Donna’s Miami. Enjoy the ride.
Fify

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's actually a poll.
This poll is for people who don’t know what we have in a head coach and administrative support behind this program now. This is the right coach at the right time. I’ll donate the first $10,000 towards his statue right the **** now. This isn’t Donna’s Miami. Enjoy the ride.
No disrespect intended towards the OP

100%.... It's now or never....

Frenk has seen the light..he knows what value an elite football program can add to the university but doesn't know how to do it himself.

So he's opened up the resources and left people in charge that can do it.

With Radakovich, Rudy Fernandez, and Alonzo all in support roles and Mario given everything he needs, if we don't succeed now, we never will.
Exactly, and the stars have aligned to where this isn't a full on rebuild. He's got enough to garner some major momentum THIS YEAR.

I can't believe there is really a thread on firing milestones for a guy that most of us begged for. The crazy part is this is all before he has even coached a game for us. Mario has done nothing but raise the bar since he stepped foot back on campus.
I feel you. This thread was started before we even knew the full staff and level of commitment the school was going to give Mario.

Also, as stated, only PART of the fanbase wanted Mario and at the end of the day we all know Miami fans have a short leash for BS and corching. Mario isn't above reproach.

Advertisement
100%.... It's now or never....

Frenk has seen the light..he knows what value an elite football program can add to the university but doesn't know how to do it himself.

So he's opened up the resources and left people in charge that can do it.

With Radakovich, Rudy Fernandez, and Alonzo all in support roles and Mario given everything he needs, if we don't succeed now, we never will.
And don't forget "deep pockets" Ruiz. Mario has the coaches, the administration, the QB, the millionaires willing to pay for talent, the city and the tradition. No one in our conference has this much to work with. He's got to win now. I don't mean this year. But this year should show his upward trajectory which should be far steeper than the last coaching staff.

Finishing 1 game better than Manny this year with all that Mario has been given and how badly Manny played his cards would be considered a big failure. **** I'm giving him side eye for winning only 2 games more than Manny but he can use the "we're rebuilding" excuse for a year.

And don't forget "deep pockets" Ruiz. Mario has the coaches, the administration, the QB, the millionaires willing to pay for talent, the city and the tradition. No one in our conference has this much to work with. He's got to win now. I don't mean this year. But this year should show his upward trajectory which should be far steeper than the last coaching staff.

Finishing 1 game better than Manny this year with all that Mario has been given and how badly Manny played his cards would be considered a big failure. **** I'm giving him side eye for winning only 2 games more than Manny but he can use the "we're rebuilding" excuse for a year.
My sentiments exactly 💯.

The "culture change-transition " Is really the ONLY excuse.

Advertisement
My sentiments exactly 💯.

The "culture change-transition " Is really the ONLY excuse.
Well if history matters Mario took over Willie Taggert's 7-5 squad at Oregon and turned it around pretty quick. That was even before the transfer portal and NIl deals.

2017 Oregon 0–1 0–0 4th (North) L Las Vegas Willie Taggert (7-5) Mario only coached in bowl game and lost.
2018 Oregon 9–4 5–4 4th (North) W Redbox
2019 Oregon 12–2 8–1 1st (North) W Rose† 5 5
2020 Oregon 4–3 3–2 2nd (North) L Fiesta†
2021 Oregon 10–3 7–2 1st (North) Alamo[a] 21 22
Oregon: 35–13 (.729) 23–9 (.719)

Advertisement
Back