The race to get byke😈👀

UM FANS patience?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Great, because he’s got all of the security he needs. All of the people running **** has some connection to him. That’s why I had Lane as my top choice. If Lane **** the bed, we could easily fire him. If Mario takes a big dump in the middle of Hard Rock…….. whose gonna fire him? That’s probably why most of the potential ADs preferred Lane. He’s a helluva lot easier to fire should the **** go bad.
Agreed. Lane was my fave as well

This whole thing reminds me of the old saying “ the faster I go the behinder I get”….sure fits all of this cluster****.

Gonna need immediate impact transfers to fill holes on o line, d line, and lb in year one. The coastal crown should be in play year one, we did beat the ACC champs this year with Manny after all.

Any thing better than the coastal possibly the ACC crown in the first few years is a pipe dream. Changing the culture is going to take some time.

Advertisement
With as much money that is allegedly going to start pouring in, plus important people supporting him, he would have to be such a failure not see a 4th/5th season.
True..

Qb is a savior. Can cover a lot of holes. With TVD I expect a acc ship within 1st 2 years.

Aranda and Tucker threw the rebuild excuse away

Shid 2nd year here, we competing and winning the ACC.

I can see it in yr one. As long as we get Joe Brady at OC. If he gets Brady, we ain't gotta worry bout ****.

Advertisement
If we go 7-6 or 8-5 (doubt it) next year I’m not gonna panic at all...I’m giving him the same timetable I gave Manny Diaz. Year 1 I want to see a team that gets better throughout..I’m not expecting him to win double digits. The team is guna go through a adjustment with a new a new staff and a new culture being implemented..I’m not treating this **** like madden😂…the part I will be focusing most on is recruiting right off the bat..I expect that to pick up tremendously

Coastal within 2 years???? Who’s winning it next year?? I mean we have the best QB in the ACC next year
That's what I'm thinking. With Mario, two expensive coordinators and a ton of returning talent, we should be a shoo in for the Coastal and then with Venables being gone, and WF losing a ton of players, who exactly would we be facing in the ACC CH GM?

I Mario can just get a couple of key pieces from the portal - primarily LB and OL, he could have a VERY successful first year.

Gonna need immediate impact transfers to fill holes on o line, d line, and lb in year one. The coastal crown should be in play year one, we did beat the ACC champs this year with Manny after all.

Any thing better than the coastal possibly the ACC crown in the first few years is a pipe dream. Changing the culture is going to take some time.
Mel Tucker set a new precedent for new hires.

Advertisement
Outside of one or two highly ranked kids in each class, there isn’t a kid in South Florida who doesn’t want to stay home and play in front of friends and family. Mario wins now! ⏰ We have the talent to be in the ACC championship game year one. Anything else is a disappointment. We won’t be disappointed

Advertisement
View attachment 165478

Funny thing is someone said Cristobal is our Harbaugh.

That means we will definitely have to be patient and dedicated as a fanbase.(🤭).

Whats the chances of UM fans being patient with Cristobaugh?
If that clever little quip means that Mario is going to run an offense similar to Harbaugh then your answer is NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER!

Gotta see how the portal works this offseason on the defensive side. We could definitely win the coastal next year if not the whole acc but I’ll believe it when I see it.

All I really want to see next year is stacking chips on the trail. This roster has some holes on it.

If that clever little quip means that Mario is going to run an offense similar to Harbaugh then your answer is NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER!

No. Has nothing to do with schematics and more to do with not getting over the hump(conference championship)for a while

Advertisement
Back