The race to get byke😈👀

UM FANS patience?

• Total voters

Canezum5

Senior
Premium
Screenshot_20211205-150814_Gallery.jpg

Funny thing is someone said Cristobal is our Harbaugh.

That means we will definitely have to be patient and dedicated as a fanbase.(🤭).

Whats the chances of UM fans being patient with Cristobaugh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With the type of financial commitment being made by boosters and the school, the talent already on the team, the portal, and Mario's specialty being recruiting.. along with what looks like clemson's demise.. I expect an ACC championship in two years. We already have our star QB, the portal can provide everywhere else.

we got three rbs to match just about anybody else's and a couple of TE that can rival almost anyone else's too (if mallory returns)

Advertisement
If we’re being honest here, at the most, he gets a first year mulligan (barely) on winning the Coastal in 22’. After that, the natives get restless and vocal.

Having said that, I will be very surprised if we don’t win the Coastal in 22’. All the stud QB’s are gone. With Mario, 2 stud coordinators and all the talent we have coming back, not winning the Coastal next year will be hard to swallow.

Advertisement
Coastal within 2 years???? Who’s winning it next year?? I mean we have the best QB in the ACC next year
yeah but I said "fired" at the end.

if we have a good year and trending up I don't think any of us would fire cristobal after ONE year of not winning the coastal. now he doesn't win it the next year? we might be in some trouble

View attachment 165478

Funny thing is someone said Cristobal is our Harbaugh.

That means we will definitely have to be patient and dedicated as a fanbase.(🤭).

Whats the chances of UM fans being patient with Cristobaugh?
Great, because he’s got all of the security he needs. All of the people running **** has some connection to him. That’s why I had Lane as my top choice. If Lane **** the bed, we could easily fire him. If Mario takes a big dump in the middle of Hard Rock…….. whose gonna fire him? That’s probably why most of the potential ADs preferred Lane. He’s a helluva lot easier to fire should the **** go bad.

If he cant make it out of Corstal by 2nd year(probably should make it 1st year) then something is wrong. Has to be the worst division in all of football

Advertisement
Back