The race to get byke😈👀

UM FANS patience?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Texas suffered some big injuries over the weekend. #2 WR and Wyoming transfer Isaiah Neyor + projected starting LG/5th-Year Senior Junior Angilau out for the year with knee injuries.

Ewers apparently is in a battle with Hudson Card for the QB gig, which is alarming because a player of Ewers’s alleged caliber should have snatched the job from a guy like Card.

Texas suffered some big injuries over the weekend. #2 WR and Wyoming transfer Isaiah Neyor + projected starting LG/5th-Year Senior Junior Angilau out for the year with knee injuries.

Ewers apparently is in a battle with Hudson Card for the QB gig, which is alarming because a player of Ewers’s alleged caliber should have snatched the job from a guy like Card.
Not sure if I missed something, but how is this related to the Canes or this thread?

Advertisement
yall still feel the same way?
Here’s something else to ponder. IF Cristobal is not the guy and he’s our Harbaugh. Who’s to say our admin doesn’t go back to its old ways of maintaining the status quo, and trying to continue to polish turds?

Advertisement
I can't believe there is really a thread on firing milestones for a guy that most of us begged for. The crazy part is this is all before he has even coached a game for us. Mario has done nothing but raise the bar since he stepped foot back on campus.

Here’s something else to ponder. IF Cristobal is not the guy and he’s our Harbaugh. Who’s to say our admin doesn’t go back to its old ways of maintaining the status quo, and trying to continue to polish turds?
I honestly can’t see who else they would put this type of effort out for again. I feel confident, but also like this is it. This guy wins, or the last 20 years are a preview of the next 20 years.

can you imagine how many kids will want to xfer here under mario and a top staff?

we could fill in a lot of gaps very quickly
2 offensive linemen, 1 wide receiver, 5 defensive linemen, 1 linebacker and 1 cornerback to be exact in year 1 before coaching a single game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every program needs the dogs...when bama rose to the top they had no one standing in their way everyone was trash. Now we have everything we need but there are current powers still atop the cfb world so it makes it harder. There are dedicated football programs that want to win and will do all in their power. This is the only way to win is recruiting not some fuqin genius play caller with jags running around. I'm patient....we need to build a monster roster and arrive as a power and I'm good.

This thread is for people who don’t know what we have in a head coach and administrative support behind this program now. This is the right coach at the right time. I’ll donate the first $10,000 towards his statue right the **** now. This isn’t Donna’s Miami. Enjoy the ride.

This thread is for people who don’t know what we have in a head coach and administrative support behind this program now. This is the right coach at the right time. I’ll donate the first $10,000 towards his statue right the **** now. This isn’t Donna’s Miami. Enjoy the ride.
100%.... It's now or never....

Frenk has seen the light..he knows what value an elite football program can add to the university but doesn't know how to do it himself.

So he's opened up the resources and left people in charge that can do it.

With Radakovich, Rudy Fernandez, and Alonzo all in support roles and Mario given everything he needs, if we don't succeed now, we never will.

Advertisement
Back