The Race to 300

Advertisement
The guys you're alluding to, would they mostly be guys flipping to us?

Doesn't seem like there are that many uncommitted that would move the needle to get us to 300
Let it play out brother. #Cribbynoleaks ain’t leakin ****…. Only ****

Advertisement
Y’all let Mario Cristobal get that logo on his chest with a legit NIL game behind him lmaooooooooooooooooo.

Nite nite.
It’s borderline unfair to the rest of college football.
It is the equivalent of Saban at Bama and Kirby at UGA. Great recruiters backed up financially and in locations kids want to come, especially to Coral Gables.

Advertisement
It’s borderline unfair to the rest of college football.
It is the equivalent of Saban at Bama and Kirby at UGA. Great recruiters backed up financially and in locations kids want to come, especially to Coral Gables.

Yep.

You don’t have to go to Bumble**** to get paid anymore. You can come live in Miami and get the same bread.

And we got the best salesman in the business to make sure you understand that as crystal clearly as possible.

Yep.

You don’t have to go to Bumble**** to get paid anymore. You can come live in Miami and get the same bread.

And we got the best salesman in the business to make sure you understand that as crystal clearly as possible.
I've already learned not to doubt Mario but 300 is going to be really tough. I added Fletcher, D Brown, Hussey and Enow Etta and we still are a couple points away. Itsa going to take something really special to get there. Class is a grand slam either way.

I've already learned not to doubt Mario but 300 is going to be really tough. I added Fletcher, D Brown, Hussey and Enow Etta and we still are a couple points away. Itsa going to take something really special to get there. Class is a grand slam either way.
I don’t think we get to 300 but the system is created pre transfer portal, which needs to be incorporated to fully measure a recruiting class. Cohen is considered the top OL in the portal. What does he count towards?

Advertisement
I don’t think we get to 300 but the system is created pre transfer portal, which needs to be incorporated to fully measure a recruiting class. Cohen is considered the top OL in the portal. What does he count towards?
counts toward a weakness becoming our stongest position next year and thats all IGAF about to be honest.

They have a combined ranking as well for portal + HS.

****ey?

Advertisement
Even if we got Brown + Hussey, we would need at least a top 50 kid or multiple top 200 kids to get to 300. I don’t think there are enough names unless there is a massive surprise. We should be comfortably in the top 5 when all is said and done!

295.99 if you add brown and Hussey and lose Mikeska which seems expected at this point.
I'm sure we will find some February targets to add to our class though

Advertisement
Back