The Race to 300

Advertisement
We have zero commits.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Ask me come July we'll most likely have at least 15 guys locked in

Hang on.

I said we have zero commits. Which is obviously correct.

You said I was wrong.

I asked you to explain, because we both know we have zero commits.

And your answer to that is talk to you in June? I got trump gif’d on April 2nd because you want me to talk to you in June??

Come on, mannnnn.

Advertisement
Hang on.

I said we have zero commits. Which is obviously correct.

You said I was wrong.

I asked you to explain, because we both know we have zero commits.

And your answer to that is talk to you in June? I got trump gif’d on April 2nd because you want me to talk to you in June??

Come on, mannnnn.
Ohhhhhh my bad lol we have thar kicker committed

Kickers are people too lol, but yea we have 0 on offense defense

Where did I say they weren’t people? They aren’t football players. We need a lot more than the zero football players we have right now.

But real talk, having 0 commits is the much smaller piece of why I’m saying we won’t get to 300. It’s just that it’s incredibly hard to do and we’re going to need to be excellent on the field this fall to be able to do it, and we’re not going to be excellent. So that’s the whopper, and on the side you got the fact that we’re maybe the only P5 team with no commits at this point? I didn’t look, that’s a guess, but if there’s more than you can count on one hand I’d be shocked. Long way to go from zero to 300 in 8 months.

You can’t be more bullish on Mario’s recruiting abilities than I am, but I just don’t think 300 is in the cards this class. Maybe in 2025 if the ball bounces our way in the fall and we finish with a great record.

Advertisement
Where did I say they weren’t people? They aren’t football players. We need a lot more than the zero football players we have right now.

But real talk, having 0 commits is the much smaller piece of why I’m saying we won’t get to 300. It’s just that it’s incredibly hard to do and we’re going to need to be excellent on the field this fall to be able to do it, and we’re not going to be excellent. So that’s the whopper, and on the side you got the fact that we’re maybe the only P5 team with no commits at this point? I didn’t look, that’s a guess, but if there’s more than you can count on one hand I’d be shocked. Long way to go from zero to 300 in 8 months.

You can’t be more bullish on Mario’s recruiting abilities than I am, but I just don’t think 300 is in the cards this class. Maybe in 2025 if the ball bounces our way in the fall ani td we finish with a great record.

I think it's possible I can show you a list of guys that we're on to get us to 300, but you right have to show good improvement to deal the deal with a good portion of them. But we can sell early pt to a up and coming program guys like that

Advertisement
Back