The question Manny needs to be asked

Advertisement
many if not all major CFB teams limit the access to practice. buy a fuggin ticket and go to the games if you want to see more

There's no disadvantage to having open practices. Diaz is instilling accountability in the team, why not allow the public to hold him and his coaching staff accountable in the way they develop and manage their respective groups
Hold him and his staff accountable at practice,?? So ppl can boo college kids at practice and comment on message boards, Twitter ig and YouTube if a guy has a rough drill or drops a pass or dirts a ball..What’s the tangible advantage to having them open to the public ??

Spring game open. Scrimmages open to donors/season ticket holder types.

Practice? Nah b.
Exactly. Sprint game open. Scrimmages for season ticket holders/donors and 7 $ admission for ordinary fans maybe..there is no reason for the program to hold practices open to the fans..other than to satisfy the fans who want to watch drills so they can get on message and bash coaches or players..what advantages does it give the program aside from the fans

I’m good with the Spring game being open, hopefully that returns under Manny. Maybe some Spring practices as well but once Fall camp starts I expect a lockdown. We don’t need our progress, or lack thereof, getting out for other coaches to try and study tendencies. This year in particular defenses won’t for the most part know what to expect from our offense given Enos. They might have something from the past to go off of but not any changes he’ll incorporate from his time at Bama. I’d rather we keep that advantage, even if it’s only for a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back