The program is DEAD and never coming back

Advertisement
Dude, and I mean this in all respect, literally nothing u posted has chit to do w/ running a competent, athletic dept.

1. Covid already exposed some financial exposures for all major Universities. Hence, many athletic programs had to be cut b/c most, and in some cases, all operate in the red. Which is why donations, boosters, endowments, are so important. Football, and basketball, for the most part, are the only prosperous athletics for majority of any school that competes at the NCAA or NIAA level.

2. If we’re in this bad of shape financially, as your trying to counter argue, then why continually blow money? How do we have the means to buy a HC out of his contract, just to pay him, additionally, to come here? Oh, btw for ur edification; said HC is making more $ than a HC that not only led his team to a Nat’l Championship game and a CFP birth this decade, but coaches at a bigger school, student base, donor, & alumni base than Miami can’t remotely fathom. Diaz is making $1.3m MORE than Bryan Kelly. How’s that possible w/ our budget crises??

3. I don’t have a “schtick.” Everyone knows that. I don’t post for click bait or likes, I can give two fcka about clout. If I cared about clout, I would have my own YouTube channel or filming myself doing something reckless. It doesn’t take “clout chasing” to recognize the incompetency from top to bottom of this school. What if I were to tell u….naw, never mind. That would be for clout. Anyways, this narrative of Miami being broke, has to work w/in budget, which is why the program is where it’s at is inherently & patently false.

4. Your defense is compromising ur comprehension. Not one time did I dismiss the pre-BCS era. Maybe if u took the time to actually have an open mind vs trying to create a lane no one is driving in, you would understand that.

Your counter point was that in today’s game, there is no parity, the same teams are winning. OK, I agree. My whole point was since the inception of CFB, the same teams were winning per decade, hence the notion of parity is false. The reason why there was a “perception” (key word, PERCEPTION) of parity was b/c of how voting and selecting a National Champion was done yesteryear vs today. So yes, you would get an occasional, one-off, team that would claim the title.

However, even w/ THAT being said, CFB have always centrally been the Have & the Have Nots. In essence, when the era of the BCS came in, what it did was eliminate the notion of being a Nat’l champion STRICTLY on record. Strength of Schedule was now taken into account, which meant teams like BYU, Navy, Army, etc were now extinct, unless their S.O.S was solid. (More on this)

Do u know why the BCS was created? B/c schools were UCF circa 2017 before UCF. So the BCS was created to eliminate that confusion. That’s all I was explaining. What the BCS & now CFP have done is magnified what was always around: It’s either U’re a Have (winning or playing for multiple titles w/in a 10-15 yr window) or U’re a have-not (hoping to get a crumb that falls off the table, but mostly on the outside looking in.) Again, HISTORY, since 1869 proves that.

But this notion of Miami not being National Champions if not for the pre-BCS is absolute bull chit.
-In 1983, Miami played four Top 20 teams and went 3-1 against them, including the #1 team.
-In 1986, they played two top 20 teams, including the #1 team in the nation, before succumbing to the #2 team.
-1987, they played six top 20, including five being in the top 10.
-1988, six top 20 teams, including four top 10
-1989, four top 10 teams
-1990, four top 20 teams, including 3 top 10
-1991, four top 15 teams, including 3 top 10
-1992, five top 25 teams, including 4 top 10
-1993, five top 25 teams, including 4 top 15
-1994, six top 25 teams, including 3 top 10

We won those chips & was always in contentions for those chips, not b/c of some pre-BCS counterargument U’re trying to make, but b/c we played ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

When BYU won its National Title in 1984, u know who they played? #3 Pitt. That’s it. But b/c they were the only team undefeated team that season, albeit their schedule was wack, they was awarded the National Title. THAT was my whole point. Yes, a team caught lightning in the bottle for “A” season like Colorado & GT in 1990 or Washington in 1991, but there’s a reason why there’s a phrase called “blue blood.”

Imma just say, literally that comment about Miami was one of the more asinine comments I’ve ever heard a “fan” say.

5. No need to patronize me, about me or my capabilities. U legit don’t know what I do for a living, who I’m connected w. U know why? B/c I don’t chase clout. What’s ironic is you taking the time to post spread sheets as a means to prove something that, I guess in ur mind, felt the need to post to show. There’s no delusional alumni base here. I guess former players & former admin are all delusional too, huh?

Listen, there’s no need to reply, b/c ur rhetoric is tiresome. Please save those spread sheets for someone who’s naive or haven’t been around this team for 30+ yrs.

Have a great day.
Don’t waste your time with him. He’s the only one buying what he’s selling. He would work great with the other losers in the AD excusing everything.

Don’t waste your time with him. He’s the only one buying what he’s selling. He would work great with the other losers in the AD excusing everything.

Yeah I’m done. Dude literally comes & runs to the aid of the admin all the time. I try to give him love & respect for his MJ profile pic, but I can’t. Lol.

Yeah I’m done. Dude literally comes & runs to the aid of the admin all the time. I try to give him love & respect for his MJ profile pic, but I can’t. Lol.
He should apologize to MJ for disrespecting greatness like that. MJ isn’t about excuses, weak ones in particular. ******* loser.

Advertisement
Your Avatar says it all.

We have a decision making problem, not a money problem.

We gave Temple how much? To bring in our current coach?

Thank u. And furthermore we have an AD & a deputy AD who’s resumes say that neither are qualified to be at a P5 school, let alone at a blue blood like us.

If you actually read the linked article, and examined the graph closely, you would've realized the graph is not representing a snapshot of a school's finances. It's showing you the aggregate revenue of all FBS programs. The point of the post was to show you that FBS programs do in fact receive state funding, and in the case of programs outside the top 30, that number in many instances approaches 70+ % of their budget. Sorry you misunderstood. Take care

We're talking LSU pal.

I'm well aware of smaller schools and in fact we had a discussion some time back about the hidden costs of athletics in tuition costs. A lot of which is financed through student loans, grants etc.

Someone, maybe you as I'm not scrolling back, talked about LSU's library (saying it could use some work) and it's a shame they didn't put money into that versus the football program.

LSU athletic revenue is huge and turns a profit. It pays for itself. It isn't state funded and it's really that simple. You can donate to any school and stipulate athletics or a host of other departments. You cannot at that point take money from one fund and appropriate it for another.

You want to talk other schools, have at it. I actually probably wouldn't disagree for the most part. I was addressing a falsehood directly. The graph, I admittedly didn't read the article also doesn't have any bearing on net positive schools.

Advertisement
You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
All of these are valid points, but our issues are much simpler to dissect. Beyond the fact that we continue to make poor decisions when it comes to hiring a head coach, I really think our problem starts, and ends, at the line of scrimmage. Out of all the “ELITE” schools in college football today what is the one common denominator? They dominate the line of scrimmage. It’s really that simple. Until we start dropping bags and bringing in a plethora of 4 and 5 star O&D linemen in we are going to continue to struggle. It doesn’t matter how many great skill players you have if you always get blown up at the line of scrimmage. I’m sick of bringing in these 3 star “projects” at O-Line and while we do occasionally snag a highly rated DL here or there, it’s not nearly enough. So to me, the fix is simple...we need to recruit WAY, WAAAY better on the O/D Line.

Thank u. And furthermore we have an AD & a deputy AD who’s resumes say that neither are qualified to be at a P5 school, let alone at a blue blood like us.
Rell, I’m a big fan of your posts but when you say unqualified you gotta realize most AD’s resumes look like Blake’s and strawley. Difference is they’re lazy and really drag their feet.

Rell, I’m a big fan of your posts but when you say unqualified you gotta realize most AD’s resumes look like Blake’s and strawley. Difference is they’re lazy and really drag their feet.

My main man Canessteve; what it does fam?

I hear u & 100% agree; but just perusing through some of the AD’s at successful programs, and one commonality I’ve seen is either
A) They served as an associate AD at a P5 school
B) Was a previous AD at D1 school or
C) An extensive resume as a fund raiser

I haven’t read any of them serving as a ticket salesman, director of athletics at a FCS school, or working for the NCAA as a membership & student reinstatement director that champions women’s sports.

I hear you he lacks the punch it takes to be AD here.
My main man Canessteve; what it does fam?

I hear u & 100% agree; but just perusing through some of the AD’s at successful programs, and one commonality I’ve seen is either
A) They served as an associate AD at a P5 school
B) Was a previous AD at D1 school or
C) An extensive resume as a fund raiser

I haven’t read any of them serving as a ticket salesman, director of athletics at a FCS school, or working for the NCAA as a membership & student reinstatement director that champions women’s sports.

Advertisement
Dude, and I mean this in all respect, but literally nothing u posted has chit to do w/ running a competent, athletic dept.

1. Covid already exposed some financial hinderances for all major Universities. Hence, many athletic programs had to be cut b/c most, and in some cases, all operate in the red. Which is why donations, boosters, endowments, etc are so important. Football, and basketball, for the most part, are the only prosperous athletics for majority of any school that competes at the NCAA or NIAA level.

2. However, if we’re in this bad of shape financially, as your trying to counter argue, then why continually blow money? How do we have the means to buy a HC out of his contract, just to pay him, additionally, to come here? Oh, btw for ur edification; said HC is making more $ than a HC that not only led his team to a Nat’l Championship game and a CFP birth this decade, but coaches at a larger school, student, donor, & alumni base than Miami can’t remotely fathom. Diaz is making $1.3m MORE than Bryan Kelly. How’s that possible w/ our budget crises??

3. I don’t have a “schtick.” Everyone knows that. I don’t post for click bait or likes, I can give two fcks about clout. If I cared about clout, I would have my own YouTube channel or filming myself doing something reckless to post on IG or other social media platforms. It doesn’t take “clout chasing” to recognize the incompetency from top to bottom of this school. What if I were to tell u….naw, never mind. That would be for clout. Anyways, this narrative of ‘Miami being broke, has to work w/in a limited budget, as to why the program is where it’s at’ is inherently & patently false.

4. Your defense is compromising ur comprehension. Not one time did I dismiss the pre-BCS era. Maybe if u took the time to actually have an open mind vs trying to create a lane no one is driving in, you would understand that.

Your counter point was that in today’s game, there is no parity, the same teams are winning. OK, I agree. My whole point was since the inception of CFB, the same teams were winning per decade, hence the notion of parity was more perceived, than actual. The reason why there was a “perception” (key word, PERCEPTION) of parity was b/c of how voting and selecting a National Champion was done yesteryear vs today. So yes, you would get an occasional one-off team that would claim the title.

However, even w/ THAT being said, CFB have always, and centrally been about the Have & the Have Nots. In essence, when the era of the BCS came in, what it did was eliminate the notion of being a Nat’l champion STRICTLY on record. Strength of Schedule was now taken into account, which meant teams like BYU, Navy, Army, etc were now extinct, unless their S.O.S was solid. (More on this)

Do u know why the BCS was created? B/c schools were UCF circa 2017 before UCF. So the BCS was created to eliminate that confusion. That’s all I was explaining. What the BCS, & now CFP have done is magnified what was always around: It’s either U’re a Have (winning or playing for multiple titles w/in a 10-15 yr window) or U’re a have-not (hoping to get a crumb that falls off the table, but mostly on the outside looking in.) Again, HISTORY, since 1869 proves that.

But this notion of Miami not being National Champions if not for the pre-BCS is absolute bull chit.
-In 1983, Miami played four Top 20 teams and went 3-1 against them, including the #1 team.
-In 1986, they played two top 20 teams, including the #1 team in the nation, before succumbing to the #2 team.
-1987, they played six top 20, including five being in the top 10.
-1988, six top 20 teams, including four top 10
-1989, four top 10 teams
-1990, four top 20 teams, including 3 top 10
-1991, four top 15 teams, including 3 top 10
-1992, five top 25 teams, including 4 top 10
-1993, five top 25 teams, including 4 top 15
-1994, six top 25 teams, including 3 top 10

We won & was always in contentions for those chips, not b/c of some pre-BCS counterargument U’re trying to make, but b/c we played ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

Back to S.O.S for a moment; when BYU won its National Title in 1984, u know who they played? #3 Pitt. That’s it; but, b/c they were the only team undefeated team that season, albeit their schedule was soft af, they was awarded the National Title. THAT was my whole point. Yes, a team caught lightning in the bottle for “A” season like Colorado & GT in 1990 or Washington in 1991, but there’s a reason why there’s a phrase called “blue blood.”

Imma just say, literally that comment about Miami in connection to parity was one of the more asinine comments I’ve ever heard a “fan” say.

5. No need to patronize me; u know nothing about me or my capabilities. U legit don’t know what I do for a living, who I’m connected w. U know why? B/c I don’t chase clout. What’s ironic is you taking the time to post spread sheets as a means to prove something that, I guess in ur mind, felt the need to post to show how intelligent u r on this matter. 🤷🏾‍♂️

And shame on u for trying to discredit alumni that post on here, that have probably donated more than most. There’s no delusional alumni base here. I guess former players & former admin are all delusional too, huh?

Listen, there’s no need to reply, b/c ur rhetoric is tiresome. Please save those spread sheets for someone who’s naive or haven’t been around this team for 30+ yrs.

Have a great day.
You lay with dogs, you gonna get fleas.

You feed him, like a stray, he'll be back again, and again, and again.

Of course, if you undertsand the interdependent dynamics of intersectionality as it relates to the left-brained thinking of Marx, Disney, the Rothschilds, and Chaplin (Charlie), you would see how your blindness to the structural patrimony and overlay of overlord-like thinking in society really clouds the mind.

You get me, my G?

Advertisement
You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
Instant gratification generation here. I’m as irritated as you, but if we get 10 wins this season it’s progress and there is no doubt about that.

Of course, if you undertsand the interdependent dynamics of intersectionality as it relates to the left-brained thinking of Marx, Disney, the Rothschilds, and Chaplin (Charlie), you would see how your blindness to the structural patrimony and overlay of overlord-like thinking in society really clouds the mind.

You get me, my G?

Bro, U’re exactly right! Literally!

You get me, my G?
You are a humanatarian.

Look at you, suckin all that c ock!

Shouldn't you be making better use of your time, knowing your pacemaker is about to die any minute? Tick, tick, tick..fossil

Don't be mad at me, that your alma mater has been priced out of the CFB market. You're the one who's against spending controls in CFB, remember?

Last edited:
"Convince me otherwise"

I can't.

Our national championship winning days are over...but fvck at least we should still be good enough to win the coastal.
Honestly that’s lame. The program is dead but the potential is always there. That’s the problem with this program for the fan base. I can’t hope for coastal titles when we should be a consistent top 10 ten that makes thats in the playoff conversation every three or four years.
I’m not asking for a Bama run. Im asking to compete as best we can with a commitment to winning at the highest levels.

I’m not ok with some half *** support that celebrates 7 or 8 win seasons or coastal titles. Those are year one or two goals for a head coach.

Program is dead but that doesn’t mean I have to lower my standards and support mediocrity

Advertisement
Back