The program is DEAD and never coming back

The corporate world is littered with middle management and C suite level employees who have the title, perform the job, and have an impressive resume, but will never be the ones to take the organization to the next level. They either don't have the vision or know the steps to take.

We need to find an AD who doesn't fit into that mold like James does and give him/her the resources to get the job done, then get out of the way.

Advertisement
Bro, U’re exactly right! Literally!

Remember what I told you about S.FLA shills & delusional alumni, a few posts ago? Empirical Fossil, is the epitome of that. If I were you, I wouldn't march lockstep with what he's saying, my G.

Last edited:
The corporate world is littered with middle management and C suite level employees who have the title, perform the job, and have an impressive resume, but will never be the ones to take the organization to the next level. They either don't have the vision or know the steps to take.

We need to find an AD who doesn't fit into that mold like James does and give him/her the resources to get the job done, then get out of the way.

Bro, completely off topic, but was I asleep at the wheel when u became a Darkside Mod??

Advertisement
Look at you, suckin all that c ock!

Shouldn't you be making better use of your time, knowing your pacemaker is about to die any minute? Tick, tick, tick..fossil

Don't be mad at me, that your alma mater has been priced out of the CFB market. You're the one who's against spending controls in CFB, remember?

You seem so focused on other's death(s).

My guess if you've ever brought it, you wouldn't be so keen for more of it.

My ticker is doing fine, had it removed after Belleau Wood back in the dub dub einer.

I remember distinctly and stand firm.

Refreshing, eh comrade.

Last edited:
Honestly that’s lame. The program is dead but the potential is always there. That’s the problem with this program for the fan base. I can’t hope for coastal titles when we should be a consistent top 10 ten that makes thats in the playoff conversation every three or four years.
I’m not asking for a Bama run. Im asking to compete as best we can with a commitment to winning at the highest levels.

I’m not ok with some half *** support that celebrates 7 or 8 win seasons or coastal titles. Those are year one or two goals for a head coach.

Program is dead but that doesn’t mean I have to lower my standards and support mediocrity
Ok. I think you confused me with someone in the administration. I can't change the commitment the University has. My comment was simply that at the level of commitment we have shown the last 20 years we should still be able to complete for the coastal....something we haven't done and is inexcusable. Not sure what you are disagreeing too.

You seem so focused on other's death(s).

My guess if you've ever brought it, you wouldn't be so keen for more of it.

My ticker is doing fine, had it removed after Belleau Wood back in the dub dub einer.

I remember distinctly and stand firm.

Refreshing, eh comrade.

👇👇👇

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Advertisement
👇👇👇

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

👆Good to know you hold a pedophile* in regard to quote

"None more nonsensical than one who is grandiloquent and believes that provides an air of intelligence"
- Empirical Cane

*Even taken in historical context, Jo-Jo Johann** liked his girls AND boys young...even moreso than our modern Epstein***

**in fairness, so was Ghandi and several other accomplished figures throughout history

***who did not kill himself

Last edited:
👆Good to know you hold a pedophile* in regard to quote

"None more nonsensical than one who is grandiloquent and believes that provides an air of intelligence"
- Empirical Cane

*Even taken in historical context, Jo-Jo Johann** liked his girls AND boys young...even moreso than our modern Epstein***

**in fairness, so was Ghandi and several other accomplished figures throughout history

***who did not kill himself

Ok. How about this quote..

👇👇👇

“One of the most pathetic aspects of human history is that every civilization expresses itself most pretentiously, compounds its partial and universal values most convincingly, and claims immortality for its finite existence at the very moment when the decay which leads to death has already begun.”

―Reinhold Niebuhr

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sadly the hiring of diaz i thought the same i felt that was the turning point and when we went for diaz we were done his father destroyed the orange bowl he destroyed the team
Do you honestly believe this? The OB was 70 years old and needed hundreds of millions of dollars of renovations.

Ok. How about this quote..

👇👇👇

“One of the most pathetic aspects of human history is that every civilization expresses itself most pretentiously, compounds its partial and universal values most convincingly, and claims immortality for its finite existence at the very moment when the decay which leads to death has already begun.”

―Reinhold Niebuhr
Reinhold "The Anvil" Niebuhr is on to something.

Agreed.

No empire has recognized its decline and mitigated the cause(s) yet in human history.

Kind of how nature refreshes itself.

Oh My God Wow GIF

Advertisement
As long as you keep hiring sons of corrupt Miami politicians with no experience as head coaches, this will continue...tried to tell you this and got negged for it. But I want national championships and others are just happy to have one their "own."
Were Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt sons of corrupt Miami politicians? Look I don't think Manny is the answer but pinning everything on him and pretending the last 20 years didn't exist is pretty stupid.

Do you honestly believe this? The OB was 70 years old and needed hundreds of millions of dollars of renovations.
No that's another stupid straw man. I was there for that last game in the OB, and it certainly didn't provide any magic that night. The program was well into deterioration long before that decision. The Orange Bowl didn't help jack sh*t between 2003 and 2008. I know because I was there for every **** game.

Reinhold "The Anvil" Niebuhr is on to something.

Agreed.

No empire has recognized its decline and mitigated the cause(s) yet in human history.

Kind of how nature refreshes itself.

Just curious to know, where you think climate change fits into this worldview?

So does that mean you've finally realized spending controls are more important than scholarship reductions, when it comes to implementing a parity increasing measure? In the SEC realignment thread a few months you thought otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back