The program is DEAD and never coming back

Advertisement
We’re just an above average acc coastal team, nothing more nothing less..our glory years ain’t ever coming back and I’m just glad I’m old enough to have seen them..
I wouldn’t say we are an above average coastal team. VT is in that category. We’ve won the coastal once. We are a middle of the road coastal team.

You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
Agree 100%. Although I am still hopeful Miami will change their ways and decide to commit to winning with their football program. Will always be a Canes fan!

Advertisement
Parity is gone because there is no salary cap. The top teams spend the most, give the most illegal benefits, and the NCAA is complicit in it. We will be back when we are willing to get dirty.
True. I laugh when I see people that think the NIL deals will somehow level the playing field for a school like Miami. The kid first time starting for Bama already has 800k+ deal in the bank. Miami will never compete with that kind of coin.

manny's biggest system problem is playing upperclassmen who showed they arent good p5 players instead of the young kids who belong.
I get it for this game, but next week there is no excuse. I wouldn’t say we are rebuilding, but I would say that we are building.

Advertisement
As long as you keep hiring sons of corrupt Miami politicians with no experience as head coaches, this will continue...tried to tell you this and got negged for it. But I want national championships and others are just happy to have one their "own."
In order to keep doing that there would actually have to be a second one…. Just saying

Advertisement
You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
obviously we just hold out tiny hope, they monopolized the sport there isnt anything we can do

Advertisement
College football is dying. In the past 5 years, there are 3 teams that legitimately have a shot every year - Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State. Then, a select few that can make a run every so often - Georgia and Oklahoma. Texas A&M looks to be moving into the discussion this year as well. It is more and more becoming a $$$ race. It is sad to say, but the level of greed for supposedly "non-profit" institutions is breathtaking. I can foresee a time in the not-too-distant future where a senator or senators from states who have colleges lose out in the conference realignment race get the government involved. There are only 3 NFL head coaches who make more than Saban. It is ridiculous.

I thought Miami was dead in 1996, but they were able to come back so I'll never say never, but it will be tougher and tougher as this financial model of college football is playing out.

In Manny's system they are....
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Sadly the hiring of diaz i thought the same i felt that was the turning point and when we went for diaz we were done his father destroyed the orange bowl he destroyed the team

Advertisement
Back