The program is DEAD and never coming back

You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
Welcome to the dark side good buddy.

Advertisement
I dunno if our private school will pay the money to get a crazy hire . I don’t think we even have that kind of money

Advertisement
Not going to try to convince OP otherwise.

He is correct.

Only cold comfort I can offer is that college football is basically a joke now, so he can always use his Saturdays for something else.

This is true. Though I guess it could come back.

I can say with certainty that we’re are not even close to competing with Bama. This incremental improvement narrative we are being fed is complete nonsense. Either it happens or it doesn’t. And it’s not happening. We’re nowhere on the cusp of having the dominant line of scrimmage needed to compete where we want to compete.

McCloud playing so many snaps is evidence that we probably won’t win more than 10 games.
I"ll be happy with 10 wins

Advertisement
The program isn’t dead. It’s just different. It’s not a national contender, it’s built to compete with uva and vt.

we need to adjust expectations.

Sadly, even after the result that we witnessed today, there's still mongoloids in this fanbase, who believe spending controls shouldn't be instituted in this sport. Smh

Someone mentioned this earlier. The underlying issue is bigger than Miami, it’s the widening gap between a couple of programs and everyone else. Get beyond the initial ****** feeling after this game and you’ll realize Alabama would have done what they did to us to every other team in the country not named OSU, UGA and maybe OU. It’s turning into a joke watching the elite teams kill everyone else.

You have a clueless President, an under-qualified AD who has no business running a major program, and a BOT who does not give a **** about winning. We're all delusional and sick in the head for tuning in every year and thinking it's just magically going to click one year

Convince me otherwise
You have been saying this for years. Until Blake James is gone, nothing will change.

Advertisement
College Football is dead altogether. ESPN literally put up a graphic showing how two teams are beating it up for the past five years.

Parity in this sport has disappeared altogether. Its Bama, Clemson and then, its everybody else. And the 4amount of movement is slim. Theres no hope for other teams to win a title when Alabama is at the top. Its a different sport and it sucks complete ***.

Agreed. It's no fun and hasn't been for a while outside of a couple weeks in 2017. It's not just us, either. You have 4-5 teams that might be able to compete, and it seems to be getting worse.

We are a has been.

Just a corpse being paraded around at this point. Not a soul in charger either knows how to win or cares too much about winning.

We are in year 6 of Manny being here and year 3 of his tenure as coach, and people will shrug off being humiliated like it's nothing.

The bar has been lowered to levels I never thought I'd see at a once premier program. The expectations of the administration have finally set in on most fans and most will just clap and say "a lot of football left to play" and not realize a program like Miami getting destroyed like that would've at one point in time been unacceptable.

Miami is amateur hour from top to bottom. Mom and pop shop, Mickey Mouse bullshlt run operation that deserves to get humiliated whenever they take the field.

All we have now is an ESPN doc and blurry old highlights. We are Nebraska south.

CŪNTS LIKE THIS ONLY SHOW UP WHEN WE LOSE…..like a lot of you

We’re just an above average acc coastal team, nothing more nothing less..our glory years ain’t ever coming back and I’m just glad I’m old enough to have seen them..
Even those years were just the result of a small school finding an exploit in the system. For a decade, we had faster players than everyone else. That allowed us to take down the big programs and win titles. That exploit closed, and hard. We caught lightning in a bottle 2000-02 and that was it. David doesn't keep kicking Goliath's *** forever.

Advertisement
This is true. Though I guess it could come back.

I can say with certainty that we’re are not even close to competing with Bama. This incremental improvement narrative we are being fed is complete nonsense. Either it happens or it doesn’t. And it’s not happening. We’re nowhere on the cusp of having the dominant line of scrimmage needed to compete where we want to compete.

McCloud playing so many snaps is evidence that we probably won’t win more than 10 games.
McCloud? Dude Jennings and Ivy. wtf. If T-rob can't fix you, you need to be gone

Not dead, but we’ll probably never be back at the top. It’s all about money now. The top teams all pour millions into their football programs. The University of Miami will never do that. We can be a Top 25 team, but you see the same handful of schools compete for titles each year, and we won’t be one of them.
I agree. Miami caught lightning in a bottle for about two decades. The game has since moved past us. College football is a huge money maker, and schools realize you need to spend money to make money. We'll never spend the money needed to bring in an elite coach and staff. Unfortunately Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State have become juggernauts because they have the resources we dont.

Advertisement
Back