The Problem with the Convicts/Catholics Moniker

Status
Not open for further replies.

So im a liberal because I dislike a stupid narcissistic mentally ill "president"? and to dislike this mentally ill "president" I also have to be a supporter of another crooked politician (i.e., Clinton) ....OK bud what ever makes you feel better about supporting a crazy man. cognitive dissonance is very real

Let's break this post down, You calling Trump stupid Clearly he turned a million dollar loan into billions of dollars. He was richer than his father before his farther died. So that is totally BS! Narcissistic, let's see some of the greatest athletes in the world are Narcissistic M Jordan comes to mind,Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, I see nothing wrong with it. Last year before I blew out my shoulder I could go into almost any gym in the country and I would be stronger at 58 years than 98% of the people in that gym close to my weight class. Vain sure I was. (1.
having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.) You bet I had an excessively high opinion of my ability and so do almost all on our football team. So Trump being Narcissistic is not so bad, he knows his ability, he has backed it up all of his life and it's showing in our economy. Mentally ill-- "A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life." Caused suffering? Um, NO! Poor ability to function in life, LMAO A self made billionaire and then president, you are a dimwit. Stop watching the liberal news that the billionaires own or you will be stupid forever. They pay these smucks to tell you what they want to be told, they don't tell the truth. They want a one world gov so they can control everyone and everything. They promote open borders, it doesn't help Americans it helps them. How can you be so blind and stupid?

Don't like the truth itsacanething? Moron!

look at post above yours and then browse psychologytoday.com for a shrink

Go Canes!!!

well the good news is that being Cane fan can bring such diversity of opinion among different people together. Let's resolve that regardless oof anything we all agree that kicking the Irish's rears and The U returning to our glory days is a very good thing -- can we agree?

agree 1000%...lets feast on Saturday. If you going to game I wish you the best. If not I hope your game day experience is filled with joy.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Rodney King eloquently said "Can we all just get along"
Lets not inject political opinions and stay focused on the demolition of the pussies from South Bend... (girls don't take it personal)

So im a liberal because I dislike a stupid narcissistic mentally ill "president"? and to dislike this mentally ill "president" I also have to be a supporter of another crooked politician (i.e., Clinton) ....OK bud what ever makes you feel better about supporting a crazy man. cognitive dissonance is very real

Let's break this post down, You calling Trump stupid Clearly he turned a million dollar loan into billions of dollars. He was richer than his father before his farther died. So that is totally BS! Narcissistic, let's see some of the greatest athletes in the world are Narcissistic M Jordan comes to mind,Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, I see nothing wrong with it. Last year before I blew out my shoulder I could go into almost any gym in the country and I would be stronger at 58 years than 98% of the people in that gym close to my weight class. Vain sure I was. (1.
having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.) You bet I had an excessively high opinion of my ability and so do almost all on our football team. So Trump being Narcissistic is not so bad, he knows his ability, he has backed it up all of his life and it's showing in our economy. Mentally ill-- "A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life." Caused suffering? Um, NO! Poor ability to function in life, LMAO A self made billionaire and then president, you are a dimwit. Stop watching the liberal news that the billionaires own or you will be stupid forever. They pay these smucks to tell you what they want to be told, they don't tell the truth. They want a one world gov so they can control everyone and everything. They promote open borders, it doesn't help Americans it helps them. How can you be so blind and stupid?

Don't like the truth itsacanething? Moron!

look at post above yours and then browse psychologytoday.com for a shrink

Go Canes!!!

well the good news is that being Cane fan can bring such diversity of opinion among different people together. Let's resolve that regardless oof anything we all agree that kicking the Irish's rears and The U returning to our glory days is a very good thing -- can we agree?

agree 1000%...lets feast on Saturday. If you going to game I wish you the best. If not I hope your game day experience is filled with joy.

Go Canes!!!

Et tu, my friend.

tFetYK8.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back