The Problem with the Convicts/Catholics Moniker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Convict thing created by Doomer students for those ridiculous T-shirts did more to motivate the Canes than anything else. And we got major revenge the next year in the OB where we kicked the holy douche bag's stinking *** back to South Bend and then we won another NC. Even today the Convict thing helps us want to lay waste to the ND ******* jackasses. I love it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TBCwsWJN00

Advertisement
Victims, victims, everywhere and not a crime to find.

The identity politics is strong with these two.
[MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION]hatar and [MENTION=15989]Earnest T. Bass[/MENTION] have jumped the shark...right into “ignore user” bin.

right? so many posts lately whining about everything. when did miami fans get so **** soft?

There's a world of difference regarding being soft and being smart. Smart always wins! It's not soft to correct something that assures destruction. I don't think any of our current crop of players are soft because they conduct themselves in a manner that society will accept...do you? If tough means constantly being in the cross-hairs of the NCAA and by extension the ACC, which based on our past even the slightest infraction could lead to the killing of the program, then you've got me...I'm soft!

View attachment 53644

Maybe my comments are still circulating around in your head...please allow me to slightly revise my words, there's a world of difference between being soft and...stupid!

The following may be images of you and/or your friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_Gp083b2U

MS. CHARMIN, SO FOR THE RECORD, ARE THESE A SOME OF THOSE "STUPID" MU FUGGERS YOUR DAISY FRESH *** IS REFERRING TO?....OR ARE THEY "SOFT"?

everystockphoto-7707158-o.jpg

sapp-miami.jpg

the_u_part_2.jpg

Last edited:
All this political back and forth is a distraction of who our true collective enemy is..the true "convicts", the true "murders", the entitled, potato eating, wanna be religious, fugin sons of bytches commonly known as the University of Notre Dame.

Lets put our political and ideological differences aside and collectively focus our hate on the fuggin Irish. Lets Go Canes!!!

Convict on a cross next to Christ was first person in Heaven. I'm Catholic and the Faith is clear that God loves His forgotten ones. Plus, in the this time of Trump, we are the closest thing to him. His sits at the top of the mountain and seems to enjoy all the hate. I'm good with that.

We are nothing like Trump.

Poor poor comparison

Now if miami were comprised of spoiled millionaire children with small hands who dodged any and all attempts at taking responsibility, dodged serving, lied 99.9% of the time, were not athletic, had no loyalty to anyone (including country) then maybe the comparison would make some sense

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/7/23/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/ Liberals wake the **** up!

So im a liberal because I dislike a stupid narcissistic mentally ill "president"? and to dislike this mentally ill "president" I also have to be a supporter of another crooked politician (i.e., Clinton) ....OK bud what ever makes you feel better about supporting a crazy man. cognitive dissonance is very real

Let's break this post down, You calling Trump stupid Clearly he turned a million dollar loan into billions of dollars. He was richer than his father before his farther died. So that is totally BS! Narcissistic, let's see some of the greatest athletes in the world are Narcissistic M Jordan comes to mind,Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, I see nothing wrong with it. Last year before I blew out my shoulder I could go into almost any gym in the country and I would be stronger at 58 years than 98% of the people in that gym close to my weight class. No drugs! Vain sure I was.

(1.having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.) You bet I had an excessively high opinion of my ability and so do almost all on our football team or they wouldn't be at Miami. So Trump being Narcissistic is not so bad, he knows his ability, he has backed it up all of his life and it's showing in our economy. Mentally ill-- "A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life." Caused suffering? Um, NO! Poor ability to function in life, LMAO A self made billionaire and then president, you are a dimwit.

Stop watching the liberal news that the billionaires own or you will be stupid forever. They pay these smucks to tell you what they want to be told, they don't tell the truth. They want a one world gov so they can control everyone and everything. They promote open borders, it doesn't help Americans it helps them. How can you be so blind and stupid?

Don't like the truth itsacanething? Moron!

Last edited by a moderator:
All this political back and forth is a distraction of who our true collective enemy is..the true "convicts", the true "murders", the entitled, potato eating, wanna be religious, fugin sons of bytches commonly known as the University of Notre Dame.

Lets put our political and ideological differences aside and collectively focus our hate on the fuggin Irish. Lets Go Canes!!!

You brought it up *******!

Advertisement
Convict on a cross next to Christ was first person in Heaven. I'm Catholic and the Faith is clear that God loves His forgotten ones. Plus, in the this time of Trump, we are the closest thing to him. His sits at the top of the mountain and seems to enjoy all the hate. I'm good with that.

Poor poor comparison

Now if miami were comprised of spoiled millionaire children with small hands who dodged any and all attempts at taking responsibility, dodged serving, lied 99.9% of the time, were not athletic, had no loyalty to anyone (including country) then maybe the comparison would make some sense

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/7/23/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/ Liberals wake the **** up!

So im a liberal because I dislike a stupid narcissistic mentally ill "president"? and to dislike this mentally ill "president" I also have to be a supporter of another crooked politician (i.e., Clinton) ....OK bud what ever makes you feel better about supporting a crazy man. cognitive dissonance is very real

Let's break this post down, You calling Trump stupid Clearly he turned a million dollar loan into billions of dollars. He was richer than his father before his farther died. So that is totally BS! Narcissistic, let's see some of the greatest athletes in the world are Narcissistic M Jordan comes to mind,Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, I see nothing wrong with it. Last year before I blew out my shoulder I could go into almost any gym in the country and I would be stronger at 58 years than 98% of the people in that gym close to my weight class. Vain sure I was. (1.
having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.) You bet I had an excessively high opinion of my ability and so do almost all on our football team. So Trump being Narcissistic is not so bad, he knows his ability, he has backed it up all of his life and it's showing in our economy. Mentally ill-- "A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life." Caused suffering? Um, NO! Poor ability to function in life, LMAO A self made billionaire and then president, you are a dimwit. Stop watching the liberal news that the billionaires own or you will be stupid forever. They pay these smucks to tell you what they want to be told, they don't tell the truth. They want a one world gov so they can control everyone and everything. They promote open borders, it doesn't help Americans it helps them. How can you be so blind and stupid?

look at post above yours and then browse psychologytoday.com for a shrink

Go Canes!!!

Stop clogging the Board with garbage. We’re getting ready to kick some ***. Ain’t got time for your nonsense rants.

1st, I was not the one to mention Trump or to compare us to him.

second, the ******* statement does not impact me one bit. Thank you!

I lol at you Mr internet tough guy...and yeah sure you were the strongest 58 yo in the gym....I really do believe that lol. and your knowledge of mental illness is elementary AT BEST

Advertisement

Poor poor comparison

Let's break this post down, You calling Trump stupid Clearly he turned a million dollar loan into billions of dollars. He was richer than his father before his farther died. So that is totally BS! Narcissistic, let's see some of the greatest athletes in the world are Narcissistic M Jordan comes to mind,Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, I see nothing wrong with it. Last year before I blew out my shoulder I could go into almost any gym in the country and I would be stronger at 58 years than 98% of the people in that gym close to my weight class. Vain sure I was. (1.
having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.) You bet I had an excessively high opinion of my ability and so do almost all on our football team. So Trump being Narcissistic is not so bad, he knows his ability, he has backed it up all of his life and it's showing in our economy. Mentally ill-- "A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life." Caused suffering? Um, NO! Poor ability to function in life, LMAO A self made billionaire and then president, you are a dimwit. Stop watching the liberal news that the billionaires own or you will be stupid forever. They pay these smucks to tell you what they want to be told, they don't tell the truth. They want a one world gov so they can control everyone and everything. They promote open borders, it doesn't help Americans it helps them. How can you be so blind and stupid?

Go Canes!!!

Again, you brought it up you brain dead *******!

Go Canes!!!

58 yo....you may live 10-15 more years....here is to hoping its closer to 10....just hoping you didnt spread your seed....lol old ignorant *******!

Caneoil keeps his strength up by purchasing unfiltered Trump ***** from Alex Jones

Advertisement
right? so many posts lately whining about everything. when did miami fans get so **** soft?

There's a world of difference regarding being soft and being smart. Smart always wins! It's not soft to correct something that assures destruction. I don't think any of our current crop of players are soft because they conduct themselves in a manner that society will accept...do you? If tough means constantly being in the cross-hairs of the NCAA and by extension the ACC, which based on our past even the slightest infraction could lead to the killing of the program, then you've got me...I'm soft!

View attachment 53644

Maybe my comments are still circulating around in your head...please allow me to slightly revise my words, there's a world of difference between being soft and...stupid!

The following may be images of you and/or your friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_Gp083b2U

MS. CHARMIN, SO FOR THE RECORD, ARE THESE A SOME OF THOSE "STUPID" MU FUGGERS YOUR DAISY FRESH *** IS REFERRING TO?....OR ARE THEY "SOFT"?

View attachment 53650

View attachment 53652

View attachment 53653

Ahhhh, you cute little harmless thing, I wasn't referring to our players as being stupid...I was referring to you! But, I did enjoy the photos you posted. Now, get back into your playpen before your mommy gives you a time-out!!

1st, I was not the one to mention Trump or to compare us to him.

second, the ******* statement does not impact me one bit. Thank you!

I lol at you Mr internet tough guy...and yeah sure you were the strongest 58 yo in the gym....I really do believe that lol. and your knowledge of mental illness is elementary AT BEST

Of course you took what I said out of context, internet tough guy, not in this lifetime and it was for my weight. Well you might be right you probably do know more about mental illness than I do, seems like you might have spent some time in an institution.

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!

58 yo....you may live 10-15 more years....here is to hoping its closer to 10....just hoping you didnt spread your seed....lol old ignorant *******!

LMAO, Dad is still alive at 88 and still could kick your ***** ***.

Poor poor comparison

Go Canes!!!

well the good news is that being Cane fan can bring such diversity of opinion among different people together. Let's resolve that regardless oof anything we all agree that kicking the Irish's rears and The U returning to our glory days is a very good thing -- can we agree?

Overanalysis here.

Using convicts for Miami as well as thugs is as racist code as it gets. Period. End of story.

Exactly! It's racist and ignorant as all ****. And I can't wait until after we kick their asses and all the racists find other reasons to say racist sh*t.

Caneoil keeps his strength up by purchasing unfiltered Trump ***** from Alex Jones

Alex Jones is a moron just like you!

but your leader follows him so by default so do you.....old *******! lol

Also.....just pointing this out and reading between the lines... you have something to say about jones but dont deny drinking Trump *****...interesting...cheers! lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back