The only good news

Advertisement
My biggest concern isn't Manny. I think the writing is on the wall there. My guess is we're lucky to make a bowl game. And that won't be enough to save him considering how loud things are right now. It's deafening. Former players. Former coaches. Fans. Boosters. ESPN. Local media. Even f*cking Plies is sick of this sh*t. It's everywhere.

My biggest concern is Blake. It's one thing to fire a HC. It's another to fire the AD. I'm thinking they give Blake another chance. And the cycle will continue.
100% nothing matters if Blake is still the one searching for the coach

My biggest concern isn't Manny. I think the writing is on the wall there. My guess is we're lucky to make a bowl game. And that won't be enough to save him considering how loud things are right now. It's deafening. Former players. Former coaches. Fans. Boosters. ESPN. Local media. Even f*cking Plies is sick of this sh*t. It's everywhere.

My biggest concern is Blake. It's one thing to fire a HC. It's another to fire the AD. I'm thinking they give Blake another chance. And the cycle will continue.
Might need some Blake banners, seriously

Advertisement

my only hope is that Blake is relieved of his duties over football...that doesn't solve the bigger athletic dept. issue but just might for football. I have a feeling this might be the scenario barring this major attitude shift among the BoT towards the football program and Blake.

Advertisement

I may be ignorant here but with the amount of former players complaining, would it not be possible to get a few of them to be part of the hiring committee. Some of the guys you trust. Not Sapp and some that just ***** but Ed Reed, Alonzo Highsmith, DJ Williams, etc types.
People that love the U but are also rational and still bold enough to tell Blake and whoever else their opinion.
Not some ******* corporate hiring committee and search firm from the corporate world.
If Blake is not gone, at least we will have people to stand against his lazy *** process

I was worried I was going to see someone say "we got a lot of young talent on the field". They said that **** again on TV last night.

We been a young team since 2007. I'm so gat**** sick of hearing that ****. Every **** body has freshman and sophomores on the 2 deep. The only difference for Miami is they don't seem to get any better during their time here. Not under Shannon, Golden, or Manny. Richt is the only one that had players improve.

The athletic department needs an overhaul from the top down....

You've given it time, you've given them opportunities and its not working.

There is talent on this team and the next coach if chosen correctly will walk right into a program with few holes to fill as opposed to what FSU has going on.

A new AD will have to look at all the other programs because it extends beyond football. ... I hear how Blake is some great fundraiser well I can tell you its easier to fork over $$$ when your getting results on the field and we are not getting them. That well will soon dry up

Advertisement
I was worried I was going to see someone say "we got a lot of young talent on the field". They said that **** again on TV last night.

We been a young team since 2007. I'm so gat**** sick of hearing that ****. Every **** body has freshman and sophomores on the 2 deep. The only difference for Miami is they don't seem to get any better during their time here. Not under Shannon, Golden, or Manny. Richt is the only one that had players improve.
A young team with the most returning experience in our conference.

Blake has to be done. No coach in there right mind is going to come work for him.
Agree to disagree.

The HC most of you want won't come to work for him. There's plenty of others that will - any HC worth his salt would walk all over James. He's desperate to hire a guy and get the **** out of the way.

The main problem is that he doesn't know what to look for in a HC.

He needs to go for his other failings, but the type of HC we need wouldn't think twice about taking this job. He'd made James his ***** at the interview.

Advertisement

We're not making a bowl game. The only games I see us winning are Duke and FSU. And I'm worried about us winning the latter in terms of that giving Diaz's tenure hope of extending.

Advertisement
Back