The only good news

Advertisement
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Meme Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yup, feels different… no clear cut votes of confidence from anyone I feel like… other than standard we’re committed to excellence or something

Fans.
Boosters.
Trustees.
Local media.
National media.

They all know this experiment failed and aren’t giving Diaz a parachute

Advertisement
We are making it obvious. The crowd, the performance, the record - how can it be more clear?

That stupid, jargon-filled statement from Frenk put the spotlight on his office. Manny is making it easy for him.
Do you think that was Frenk setting James up to be fired as a result of failure?

Advertisement
We are making it obvious. The crowd, the performance, the record - how can it be more clear?

That stupid, jargon-filled statement from Frenk put the spotlight on his office. Manny is making it easy for him.
Frenk’s statement was so insanely jargon filled cause he was gargling with manny’s balls as he dictated that ****.

Advertisement
My biggest concern isn't Manny. I think the writing is on the wall there. My guess is we're lucky to make a bowl game. And that won't be enough to save him considering how loud things are right now. It's deafening. Former players. Former coaches. Fans. Boosters. ESPN. Local media. Even f*cking Plies is sick of this sh*t. It's everywhere.

My biggest concern is Blake. It's one thing to fire a HC. It's another to fire the AD. I'm thinking they give Blake another chance. And the cycle will continue.

Advertisement
Back