The ones that wanted Lane Kiffin

all the people who said Gattis is a better OC than Briles need to show face too. it was basically the same people who tried telling me Enos was a better OC than Briles in 2019.

Advertisement
Top 4 were Kiffin, Aranda, Heupel, Stoops. Not playing the what if's though, this is what I expected with Mario. Long term play was Mario, I preferred the short term cause I'm too old for this 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I wanted Kiffin. I defended Kiffin in the Ole Miss-Bama thread on the board from last year’s blowout.

But, I wasn’t against Mario. Every big time program is hiring elite recruiters as head coaches. And I don’t think that is Kiffin. So I got the Mario hire.

You know what the best recruiter is? Something that showcases talent, wins games, is fun to play in, and gets you a shot at the NFL.

All the top talent goes to certain schools because of all of the above. Their staffs change all the time and they never miss a beat. The only real recruiting challenge for them is facing off against one another.

Advertisement
I wanted Kiffin. I defended Kiffin in the Ole Miss-Bama thread on the board from last year’s blowout.

But, I wasn’t against Mario. Every big time program is hiring elite recruiters as head coaches. And I don’t think that is Kiffin. So I got the Mario hire.
Here we go about recruiting.....

Advertisement
Better than an L against MTSU
Lmfao and you think his offense would’ve beat them with how low we came out? You actually think these dudes would take him serious if they don’t take Mario serious?

This whole thread is an abortion.

Advertisement
I don't trust Lane and never will.

ELITE playcaller and a fun Twitter view. Fun to watch his teams. I can't trust him to lead a program. Let's not act like he lit the world on fire today, barely scraping by a bad Tulsa team at home.

Advertisement
Back