*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've always wondered how does one get into that line of work?

You can Google mystery shopping companies. It's all done as an independent contractor. To really get a lot of offers you have to be signed up with a lot of different companies. I don't know where you live, but if you are near a metro area you can get a lot of cool jobs.

I live about an hour out of ATL. So I don't go into ATL to do them, but sometimes I get offered gigs at local restaurants..where they will cover a drink at the bar, and then a meal for you and a guest...maybe pay you a little bit on top of that.

I usually do Publix shops where they reimburse about $12 of groceries and pay about $6 on top of it (i mean I have to go grocery shopping anyways). Five Guys they pay for a basic meal and pay you usually $5 to $10 on top of that. Fast food places like Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Arby's, Sonic, Subway....they all differ on what they offer and pay but usually you get a free meal and a little money on top.

You don't get money to pay your bills doing it...but if you like to eat you can get some free food and a little extra spending cash.

They say you can't go into detail about it too much so I can't outright tell you the names of the mystery shopping companies and which ones service which clients, but just search for them and sign up for a few and see what they offer. A lot of them interconnect anyways.

Heard that place is the real deal. I’ve been to San Diego 3 times and LA once and haven’t gone.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
You can Google mystery shopping companies. It's all done as an independent contractor. To really get a lot of offers you have to be signed up with a lot of different companies. I don't know where you live, but if you are near a metro area you can get a lot of cool jobs.

I live about an hour out of ATL. So I don't go into ATL to do them, but sometimes I get offered gigs at local restaurants..where they will cover a drink at the bar, and then a meal for you and a guest...maybe pay you a little bit on top of that.

I usually do Publix shops where they reimburse about $12 of groceries and pay about $6 on top of it (i mean I have to go grocery shopping anyways). Five Guys they pay for a basic meal and pay you usually $5 to $10 on top of that. Fast food places like Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Arby's, Sonic, Subway....they all differ on what they offer and pay but usually you get a free meal and a little money on top.

You don't get money to pay your bills doing it...but if you like to eat you can get some free food and a little extra spending cash.

They say you can't go into detail about it too much so I can't outright tell you the names of the mystery shopping companies and which ones service which clients, but just search for them and sign up for a few and see what they offer. A lot of them interconnect anyways.

I know a couple of btiches that would thrive in that kind of environment. Free food is always fun too!

What's the worst restaurant you've been subjected to?

Advertisement
I know a couple of btiches that would thrive in that kind of environment. Free food is always fun too!

What's the worst restaurant you've been subjected to?

I shopped a Church's Chicken in Alabama when I was there....that place was Fvcked up in every way possible. That's really the only time I didn't eat my full meal. Didn't want to deal with the repercussions later.

Advertisement
I shopped a Church's Chicken in Alabama when I was there....that place was Fvcked up in every way possible. That's really the only time I didn't eat my full meal. Didn't want to deal with the repercussions later.

Comedy!!!

I actually like Church's Chicken. I used to eat the fvck out of it when I was in Chi Town

That had to be in another country...he only took his phone??? True story, this past summer when i arrived at night with my kids in the Dominican town i love to go to and which is ordinarily safe, some Turkish crew member of their version of survivor refused to give up his cell phone to 2 guys who got off a scooter and decided to fight with them and you know how their pistol ended it. Crazy world.

Foreal though if your in hackensack Riverside has good restauraunts like Mortons and Oceanaire. Noches de colombia is mad good too. Casual Habana is good cuban food, but nowhere near as good as the stuff in Miami. If you like cupcakes lol. Hit up BW bakery and **** 5 guys when you could hit up white mana. Parisi deli is also banging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back