*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
That had to be in another country...he only took his phone??? True story, this past summer when i arrived at night with my kids in the Dominican town i love to go to and which is ordinarily safe, some Turkish crew member of their version of survivor refused to give up his cell phone to 2 guys who got off a scooter and decided to fight with them and you know how their pistol ended it. Crazy world.

Guaranteed that's Brazil.

Hottest btiches. Craziest street life.

Advertisement
Comedy!!!

I actually like Church's Chicken. I used to eat the fvck out of it when I was in Chi Town

Must not have been run by the clowns at the one I went to. I'll eat **** near anything but I stop short when you see that they must be paying off the health inspector. And the "yo, here's ya food" was a deal breaker on the shop too. That was one where I had to reveal the results in person...**** the manager looked like he was seriously going to kill the girl working there. I wanted to tell him that the **** in that place rolls downhill...for sure.

That had to be in another country...he only took his phone??? True story, this past summer when i arrived at night with my kids in the Dominican town i love to go to and which is ordinarily safe, some Turkish crew member of their version of survivor refused to give up his cell phone to 2 guys who got off a scooter and decided to fight with them and you know how their pistol ended it. Crazy world.

I was thiking the same thing. Especially with those 2 parked cars. They don't really look like something you see in America. The license plates look a little off and usually our muggers don't wear button downs lol.

That is a crazy story. Street rule number 1. Always give the robber whatever items they want. Better to lose your wallet then your life.

Advertisement
Guaranteed that's Brazil.

Hottest btiches. Craziest street life.
I can't even watch City of God a second time. Made me too sad and I'm already depressed. That's why i like brainless entertainment.

Must not have been run by the clowns at the one I went to. I'll eat **** near anything but I stop short when you see that they must be paying off the health inspector. And the "yo, here's ya food" was a deal breaker on the shop too. That was one where I had to reveal the results in person...**** the manager looked like he was seriously going to kill the girl working there. I wanted to tell him that the **** in that place rolls downhill...for sure.

If you don't like heraing yo heres ya food. Never come to NYC unless you plan on only going to Michelin star restaurants and plan on dropping a couple hundred per meal.

If you don't like heraing yo heres ya food. Never come to NYC unless you plan on only going to Michelin star restaurants and plan on dropping a couple hundred per meal.

I grew up on Long Island and spent a ton of time in the city. I'm personally good with it...but that's definitely not what the company is looking for...that's why I said it was a deal breaker for the shop.

I grew up on Long Island and spent a ton of time in the city. I'm personally good with it...but that's definitely not what the company is looking for...that's why I said it was a deal breaker for the shop.

I misunderstood what you meant lol. That makes sense.

Advertisement
Fed is supposed to up the prime rate today.

Makes it kind of schitty to trade stocks. It's been a currency day all day.

Fed is acting so stupid right now. F them and trying to cool down the economy.

098CFAD8-BBA6-4E85-B61B-EFC52A9F71BF.jpeg

71F1CF04-E84E-4F21-9417-8CDCAC03CB3B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
All you have to do is ask. They will give it to you.

Just like In-N-Out doesnt have a 4x4 on their menu. But you can get one.

If you want 2 patties at Five Guys it's a Cheeseburger. If you aren't man enough for that and can only handle one patty, you have to slink down and ask for a Little Cheeseburger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back