*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Very important question: Who was the better Dumbledore?

Richard Harris

435FC57C-894C-4268-B5AE-3CC36D3E7E42.jpeg

Or

Michael Gambon

2CF7DE3D-03EF-4E99-A4EC-C7E17B469AE7.jpeg

Advertisement
A big shout out to @njstateofmind for bringing a lot of respite to us Canes from the ills of our wayward team. Even those of us that may disagree on the state of our program have come together for some fun and plenty of laughter at a time when both are much needed.

Advertisement
Wait wha?
Lol he owes me birthday and Christmas gifts for the last 25 years. I’ll even take graduation money from high school and college and some side dough so I could buy one of those luxury automobiles.

Lol he owes me birthday and Christmas gifts for the last 25 years. I’ll even take graduation money from high school and college and some side dough so I could buy one of those luxury automobiles.

Jerry Seinfeld is your uncle? Or you wish he was your uncle?

A big shout out to @njstateofmind for bringing a lot of respite to us Canes from the ills of our wayward team. Even those of us that may disagree on the state of our program have come together for some fun and plenty of laughter at a time when both are much needed.
Amen brother, I love making people laugh here at the dumb **** I say. @njstateofmind at least keeps us sane asking us OT questions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is that? My gf tries getting me to try it but I’m never up for it.
Knowing what's often on your menu just know that they don't serve beer so they're only good for so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back