*******THE OFFICIAL NJSTATEOFMIND OT THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s a couple bucks more, but pound for pound, Buffalo Trace is the best bang for the buck bourbon in my book
Agree re Buffalo Trace. Solid stuff.

Their Eagle Rare is the best value on the market. Less than $40 and drinks as good as much more expensive bourbons like Blantons. It's hard to find these days as the secret is out.

How did it taste?

OK not bad friend. I don't think it will become a staple around my domicile but an interesting taste combination none the less.

Your suggestion sent me to the internet and while the cinnamon was a great touch the cinnamon/sugar combo is getting great reviews. Maybe I will go that route tomorrow.

What was on the menu at your place this morning? Friend.

OK not bad friend. I don't think it will become a staple around my domicile but an interesting taste combination none the less.

Your suggestion sent me to the internet and while the cinnamon was a great touch the cinnamon/sugar combo is getting great reviews. Maybe I will go that route tomorrow.

What was on the menu at your place this morning? Friend.

I’m thinking take out.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
Try sprinkling some cinnamon on top.
Maple bacon is delicious. If you are ever down here in Miami, there is a restaurant in Wynwood on 29th Street, the name of which rhymes with "organs," that has the best maple bacon in town. 🥓

Organs are good too BTW.

Advertisement
Kenneth just informed me he picked up some cupcakes from a local bake sale.

He’s bringing them over later so I’ll likely have a light lunch.

Advertisement
Kenneth just stopped by with the cupcakes.

Absolutely delicious.

Picture coming.

Advertisement
FE3EFCA2-AE60-4483-B88A-CA4A2BFCA710.jpeg

I had some lamb vindalo with basmati rice and naan bread last night simply wonderful love Indian food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back