The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lipstick on a pig.

The offense is horrible. The QB evaluations and development are horrible. The STs is the worst I have ever seen at the U. Recruiting is sub par. Team discipline is atrocious. Penalties non stop. Lazy staff hires.

The HC in year 3 has to own all of that. He failed, which was expected given his age and the end of his time at UGA.
Your head is in the clouds if you think there's any chance the BOT would listen to our cries. They're not watching this ****, and no one else is in the country is either. He still has the perception of saving this program and us asking for him to be fired would do nothing but discredit us.

Time to be realistic. Start with OC, and if he does nothing, it'll mean we earned calling for his head outright.

Advertisement
I'm not disagreeing with you. I would hope though if he had a better QB he would open it up a bit. QB play has been horrible though when you can't make simple passes.

U agree Kaaya was pretty accurate, right? Like, we keep giving Richt passes. In 16, it was the playbook is not opened b/c Kaaya can’t run.

In 17, the theory was the playbook is not opened b/c Rosier is inaccurate.

Ok, Richt and Jr were RAVING about how much better Rosier was, how much command he has of the offense. But here we are 3 yrs later, and this famed playbook is becoming more of mystery than the big desk at the IPF. Lol

U agree Kaaya was pretty accurate, right? Like, we keep giving Richt passes. In 16, it was the playbook is not opened b/c Kaaya can’t run.

Ok, Richt and Jr were RAVING about how much better Rosier was, how much command he has of the offense. But here we are 3 yrs later, and this famed playbook is becoming more of mystery than the big desk at the IPF. Lol
FACTS

I'm not giving Richt a pass, I wouldn't have hired him in the first place. He never won the big games at GA. I do believe we're stuck with him though. I do agree with you Richt can't call plays, he needs to hire an offensive coach. I think his contract is through 2023 like someone posted. I doubt he's going anywhere unless the fans can get him to retire. lol

Advertisement
I'm not giving Richt a pass, I wouldn't have hired him in the first place. He never won the big games at GA. I do believe we're stuck with him though. I do agree with you Richt can't call plays, he needs to hire an offensive coach. I think his contract is through 2023 like someone posted. I doubt he's going anywhere unless the fans can get him to retire. lol
we extended AG and got his *** out by pressure of the fans and Clemsons help

He inherited an 8-4 program and essentially has operations running at the same level. The only difference is his unit is now the weak link holding the program back.

Me specifically, or folks on here in general? LOL
Just in general I'm just as upset as all of you are.first of all we all want to win but like tonight it it shows we still got a ways to go before this team is where it needs to be.we got a top defense,offensive weapons but still lack talent at the oline positions.

Just in general I'm just as upset as all of you are.first of all we all want to win but like tonight it it shows we still got a ways to go before this team is where it needs to be.we got a top defense,offensive weapons but still lack talent at the oline positions.
how long do we wait?

the way hes handled the qb situation has people real mad, u cant go back to Malik u just cant do it

Advertisement

We're not the only team in the country with a bad OL. We are the only team in the country who doesn't know how to scheme around it because we have an HC who is as dumb as rocks.

Im on board Richt has proven he isn’t the guy we aren’t gonna win a natty with him which is what we are trying to do here

I’m not on the fire the HC train yet but I’m all on the fire the oc train. I’m actually the conductor

Advertisement
how long do we wait?

the way hes handled the qb situation has people real mad, u cant go back to Malik u just cant do it

If you can't beat Vir on the road we surely aren't going to beat VT. I'd really like to see how Williams does. If he stinks up the joint, put in whoever it won't really matter. Both of the guys ahead of him suck IMO. Kosi might have been good in HS but he surely isn't Miami material. JMO

Advertisement
how long do we wait?

I agree Malik will not help us.Perry needs all the experience even if he was having a bad day.we don't need to go into 2019 with an inexperienced qb.plus cmr should've told him Virginia is taking the deep threat away and should've told him just take what Virginia was giving him.our oline didn't help either until that unit comes together and does what it's suppose to do other teams will do what Virginia did.take away the deep outside and make our offense go down the field.

I’m not on the fire the HC train yet but I’m all on the fire the oc train. I’m actually the conductor

I agree because he isn't going anywhere yet. Hire an oc then maybe he could focus on getting better QB's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back