The Official FIRE Mark Richt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In nearly two decades of coaching has a Rigcht corched team ever not inexplicably lost to a lower ranked team?

I know they **** the bed in 2012 so if not then, when?

Advertisement
I'm in. Nepotism, hiring amateurs on his staff, playcalling, unwillingness to make changes. Guy just looks like he's looking forward to retirement. He is stealing money at this point. And we extended him? FML, the administration must be fine with mediocrity cause that's all you're gonna get from him.

Mark Richt is very comparable to Jeff Fisher ... take our talent and hire a competent hungry offensive minded coach and you end up with what the rams are right now

You guys act and sound like an encounter group full of liberals fussing about how trump has you all butthurt.grow a pair act like adults everyone here knew deep down we've got a great defense but a so so offense.redshirt freshman first road start and you thought he'd lit up the score board.now that we lost you Gus wanna quit cause that's what you are.you. flew the banners to fire golden but you guys also flew the banners to fire butch.go away fair weather fans we don't need you.
Sorry about your dad John we are just frustrated fans, hes a great man though

You guys act and sound like an encounter group full of liberals fussing about how trump has you all butthurt.grow a pair act like adults everyone here knew deep down we've got a great defense but a so so offense.redshirt freshman first road start and you thought he'd lit up the score board.now that we lost you Gus wanna quit cause that's what you are.you. flew the banners to fire golden but you guys also flew the banners to fire butch.go away fair weather fans we don't need you.

You sound like a really brilliant, highly educated person. A real free thinker.

Advertisement
I don't understand the shock and outrage. He's a 9-10 win coach. That's it.

Being surprised that Mark Richt is not going to build a championship program is like walking outside in South Florida in August and being surprised it's humid.

The shock is from folks that thought that he would magically be better here with less resources, a stricter NCAA watch, and a dirtier recruiting environment. Oh and also those who believed a conspiracy theory that UGA was forcing Richt to run an outdated ****** offense.

Advertisement
We have to be serious and know we'd be asking too much to fire Richt the HC. We need banners to fly that say Fire Richt the OC. No one on God's green earth would find offense to that and that message needs to be shoved down the board's throat.

I think I'm more disappointed in his QB picks than him sucking. Without a great QB we will never be back.

But @CaneOil ; what good is having a QB when our playbook is archaic? We do nothing to create fear in the opposition. We literally run 5 plays w no change in formation.

It’s getting so predictable that we as fans are calling plays w no hesitation. If we’re doing this, what do u think these professional coordinators are doing?

We have to be serious and know we'd be asking too much to fire Richt the HC. We need banners to fly that say Fire Richt the OC. No one on God's green earth would find offense to that and that message needs to be shoved down the board's throat.

Lipstick on a pig.

The offense is horrible. The QB evaluations and development are horrible. The STs is the worst I have ever seen at the U. Recruiting is sub par. Team discipline is atrocious. Penalties non stop. Lazy staff hires.

The HC in year 3 has to own all of that. He failed, which was expected given his age and the end of his time at UGA.

Advertisement
But @CaneOil ; what good is having a QB when our playbook is archaic? We do nothing to create fear in the opposition. We literally run 5 plays w no change in formation.

It’s getting so predictable that we as fans are calling plays w no hesitation. If we’re doing this, what do u think these professional coordinators are doing?

I'm not disagreeing with you. I would hope though if he had a better QB he would open it up a bit. QB play has been horrible though when you can't make simple passes.

Advertisement
D get your drink poured and get on the Tube now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back