The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How long do you think it will take TVD to learn another new offense?

Of the rumored candidates which do you feel would implement the fasted turnaround given TVD is cemented as starter with no true backup?
To answer to your first question, I have no idea.

Among the rumored names it would probably be Frost, but in terms of who would actually fit best with TVD, well there’s quite a few, but none have been rumored & likely aren’t in consideration.

If it’s Candle, I wouldn’t be all that stoked on Beard tagging along for WRs coach but we need to give the OC autonomy. He wants to bring Beard, let him bring Beard. We need Mario to be at an arms length and focus on recruiting and being a CEO.
Candle played WR, then coached WR/SR/TE for most of his career before becoming HC..

Advertisement
To answer to your first question, I have no idea.

Among the rumored names it would probably be Frost, but in terms of who would actually fit best with TVD, well there’s quite a few, but none have been rumored & likely aren’t in consideration.

Thanks. Very fair. Much appreciated.

Its not like Toledo has been on a tear
Candle does a consistently good job at competing for conference titles at Toledo. But people forget how good Toledo’s offense was when he was OC for Matt Campbell. They were top 1 or 2 in the MAC consistently. If I recall, they knocked off Penn St one year. And he is very good at adapting his offense to his personnel. Something that the last few OCs outside of Lashlee were able to do.

Advertisement
here is a concert ticket collection much better than @SWFLHurricane's, by a long shot

IMG-0318.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
ATTENTION:

I actually ran into @PIPO at Blue Sky Food By Da Pound earlier this evening. He was so relieved to see me as apparently his wife seized his phone and laptop (for reasons we won't go into here) but he was very anxious to clarify this post.

The "Whipple" he prefers is Chip Whipple- the OC and AD at Towson State. He's the brother of Mark and tio of Spencer. BOTH Ben Roethlisberger and Kyler Murray swear by his Miracle Whip offense.

I too would be in love with a Chip Whip hire.

That is all. Carry on.
NPyHgTkMStCXC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back