The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s Candle, I wouldn’t be all that stoked on Beard tagging along for WRs coach but we need to give the OC autonomy. He wants to bring Beard, let him bring Beard. We need Mario to be at an arms length and focus on recruiting and being a CEO.
Mario to be an arms length away?????
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Florida has no state income tax. That's the biggest difference. Other than that , it's housing costs. But also in Miami, your real estate investment is almost guaranteed to increase, that's not necessarily the case in Ohio.
but the games that are played out of the state are likely non Florida income and therefore taxable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want MC to be thorough but it’s only a month before Spring practice. Need to make a move pretty soon…

Advertisement
What’s wrong with Kevin beard?? Why does nobody want him here outside of players ?
We can do MUCH better than Kevin Beard. If we hired someone for the WR coach position with his resume that wasn’t a former Cane the board would be in full meltdown mode (and rightfully so).

Advertisement
Candles offenses according to S and P have been mostly mediocre the last several years. Would be a pretty meh hire but I’m terrified to know what Mario plans b is
I’ve seen some things I like a lot from Candles offenses. So yeah it raises the question for me like how much does an offense suffer if a guy is struggling a bit as CEO? I dunno. Different people different results.

It’s a pretty safe hire to me and he’s still young but also your last point is a big one I’m just not sure who else is realistic. Yes our job should be attractive but that’s just me guessing what’s going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back