The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toledo fans saying this is a W for them.

Not to ignore what their fans are saying - but unless your Monken or Garrett Riley, how many A+ no-brainer with out any flaws OCs are there? Even some people here are criticizing Frost and Mullen - who by any standard are elite hires if it goes down.

Bama fans hated Brian Daboll, and he's now killing it with the Giants.

These hires are ultimately a crapshoot no matter what happens - look how Bama wanted to run Pete Golding and BOB out of town.

Advertisement
Couldn't help myself.

km_20230204-1_1080p_30f_20230204_174936_1.gif

Advertisement
I would just counter with he’s not being hired for his head coaching abilities, if he was killing it as a head coach, he probably would not be a candidate for any OC job, he’d be looking at a mid-level P5 job as an HC.
This

Also is interesting maybe Candle is thinking he is better off going and learning at a bigger program and getting more experience that way than just doing the same thing over and over again at Toledo

Advertisement
Not to ignore what their fans are saying - but unless your Monken or Garrett Riley, how many A+ no-brainer with out any flaws OCs are there? Even some people here are criticizing Frost and Mullen - who by any standard are elite hires if it goes down.

Bama fans hated Brian Daboll, and he's now killing it with the Giants.

These hires are ultimately a crapshoot no matter what happens - look how Bama wanted to run Pete Golding and BOB out of town.
idk who is criticizing Mullen as an OC. as an HC, he has flaws but hes pretty dman elite as an OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Candles offenses according to S and P have been mostly mediocre the last several years. Would be a pretty meh hire but I’m terrified to know what Mario’s plan b is

Last edited:
Candles offenses according to S and P have been mostly mediocre the last several years. Would be a pretty meh hire but I’m terrified to know what Mario plans b is
Start the interview process over again from square one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back