The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy we finally got a couple of Chud mentions in here! Would you guys take Chud as OC and maybe Chuck Pagano as receivers coach? If you can coach DBs then you can coach wideouts.

We back?

Advertisement
the question was whether Mario and Mullen had discussions. the latter was my opinion on whether Mullen would actually consider an OC gig (tbh, the ND gig likely surpasses us in terms of hierarchy)

I’m finding it hard to believe that Mario would even meet with someone that according to CIS is basically banned from campus and unhireable… seems off…

But have the players met with Megan?

All aboard the train.
69F9A71F-F732-4A29-B57B-D4B309E152FA.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s wrong with Kevin beard?? Why does nobody want him here outside of players ?
They’d prefer the ace recruiter in coley. I don’t know much about Beards recruiting but he seems like a decent coach.

Toledo fans saying this is a W for them.

Toledo should be the Bama of the MAC but he's constantly underperformed. They have more resources, fan support and a decent location for recruiting, usually have the highest recruiting rankings in the MAC yet always drop games to mediocre teams in conference.​
****, even though he won the conference this year they still limped into the championship game and lost to their biggest rival and lost 3 out of their last 5 conference games. He's doing less with more to sum it up.​

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back