The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re gonna have at least two more weeks of this. It’s Mario. He has 17 hour interviews with each candidate. “Tell me a time when you faced adversity, how did you overcome it?” “Think of a time when your offense was scoring too fast and often, how did you overcome it?”
If your offense was a tree, what kind of tree would it be?

Soooo, Scott. May I call you Scott? It says here that you're proficient in all MS Office applications. We utilize DOS operating systems around here. What is your comfort level with that technology?

Can I get you a water? Did Barbara tell you where to park? You found us alright?

Advertisement
Thought like some others that today would be the day:

View attachment 228029
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

If your offense was a tree, what kind of tree would it be?

Soooo, Scott. May I call you Scott? It says here that you're proficient in all MS Office applications. We utilize DOS operating systems around here. What is your comfort level with that technology?

Can I get you a water? Did Barbara tell you where to park?

Tell me a time you had no timeouts left…

Advertisement
Side note - former Cane James Bryant is boxing right now on ESPN.
And………. He got knocked the **** out. He quit. Didn’t want to come out after getting knocked down claiming an ankle injury. Type of players that Coker brought in that started the downfall. Started the FIU brawl.

Ice Cube Knockout GIF

I’ve had *** (with a girl) that lasted longer than that fight, lol.

I'm starting to get all funned out on waiting. Can we please have an announcement about our next OC from the HC? Seriously, it would be nice if they made the announcement tomorrow (Saturday).

Advertisement
My wife and I are non-religious (wifes dad is a Marxist and thinks religion is the devil, I was raised Catholic, then dabbled in Islam, and then back to Catholic, and now I'm probably closer to a Sith Lord than anything else).

We have been looking at picking a religion based on who has the best free daycare and longest services so we can pretend we are going to church, drop the kids off at daycare, then go to gym and sneak back in time for the end of church services. Right now the Mormons are in pole position.

Clap Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Not only that but once Georgia **** canned him, they started winning championships.

Lake tried to use some weird offensive metric to defend Coley’s offenses but I knew the metric was bull**** when he said Gattis’ offense finished 88th in it last year. No way in **** there were 30+ offenses worse than Miami’s last year.
Never forget Coley wearing the stupid “Ignore the Noise” shirt referencing the fan base calling for heads going into the 2015 season when it was blatantly obvious himself and Golden should have been canned after the 2014 season. 2015 results just simply had the inevitable happen which included a stellar 58-0 loss to Clemson. James Coley can eat ****.

Attachments

• 789776AA-5EEB-40C5-B486-01D577789E40.jpeg
    789776AA-5EEB-40C5-B486-01D577789E40.jpeg
    621.2 KB · Views: 47
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back