The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not only that but once Georgia **** canned him, they started winning championships.

Lake tried to use some weird offensive metric to defend Coley’s offenses but I knew the metric was bull**** when he said Gattis’ offense finished 88th in it last year. No way in **** there were 30+ offenses worse than Miami’s last year.
OF+ is legit. i don’t agree that Coley would be a good hire though.

the dark knight rises GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just concerned about why they gonna have the players cram a new playbook right as spring practice about to start. I just think there is like zero sense and logic in that. Cristobal seems to care zero about that. That right there is my issue with this.

Mario got his Oline fixed and that was his main concern……everything else will get done when it gets done.Remember he has all the timeouts he wants in the offseason..

Advertisement
Well, if it's any consolation, I think Arroyo to UM is a better hire than Rees to Bama.
What or who would be underwhelming and based on what?

****, according the CIS most of you would have crapped in your shorts if they had brought Dorsey in last year. He just turned in a really good year in the NFL but wasn’t good enough for our putrid CANES. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Why do these guys all love Coley so much? He was horrible when he was here and Texas A&M's offense was almost as bad as our's last year. I get that Jimbo is likely running the offense there but still. I don't want to hear about his legendary recruiting prowess. Mario has that covered. We need someone who can actually run an offense.
Good question. Some of the people down there, for whatever reason, swear by Coley. Listen… dude is a great recruiter…a solid position coach and if u need the first 10-12 plays scripted… dude is the goods. But after that he shouldn’t be allowed near anybody’s play calling sheets. I wouldn’t mind getting him back in some capacity, I would welcome him back with open arms…. but as an OC…. He’ll nawl. I also wouldn’t lose any sleep, if he’s not coming back.

there are two spots left. the OC is going to have to coach either QBs or WRs. i prefer to have a dedicated WR coach, so we need an OC/QB coach IMO
This is why Mario is having to settle on 4th choices for OCs. The current TE, RB, OL lead their positions to the worst offense in the history of UM and Mario thinks any OC worth those salt wanna keeps those guys for the sake of recruiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back