The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus GIF
what.gif

Advertisement

For the people who think this stuff happens in real time, or oftentimes immediately.

This is all facts, and I’m well aware at how a lot of this stuff goes. But at the same time, I’ve still never seen anything done the way we do it under this regime. Well aware of the Gattis situation with whatever he did holding things up etc, but still. It’s still pretty rare what we are doing/have done in terms of length of process. .02

D Money on the Bank says no one knows **** about the OC search and Mario is keeping everything behind lock and key, so any names leaked publicly are probably just smoke and nothing more. The Plug has spoken
Thanks for the recap.

Advertisement
This is great for us, Rees isnt good and thats one elite suitor eliminated for a good OC.
I personally think Rees is pretty solid. I guess we’ll see. Pyne is not a good QB. Little pocket presence, no mobility, and not very accurate. After Buchner came back, Rees’ offense put up 556 yards on USCe in the bowl (more than Tennessee). And Buchner spent almost the entire season injured and was mediocre enough that ND went to the portal for a QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is all facts, and I’m well aware at how a lot of this stuff goes. But at the same time, I’ve still never seen anything done the way we do it under this regime. Well aware of the Gattis situation with whatever he did holding things up etc, but still. It’s still pretty rare what we are doing/have done in terms of length of process. .02
What is the plus or upside in waiting this long for a decision from Mario?..
I'll hang up and wait ✋..
Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really did believe this was going to be announced today. I am so ignant.
I was there in the office when the contract was signed today

However I’m not sure yet when it will be announced. It could be tonight or it could be in a few weeks. There’s details about this that can’t be discussed and timelines can vary

Either way I’ll be right

#fakeinsiderthings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back