The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
300 pages, well done you sick *****.

km_20230203-2_1080p_30f_20230203_153803_1.gif

Advertisement
So when you and all the other Alabama fans wanted Saban to modernize his offense, was it because you hadn't researched Saban?

I'm confused.
Saban started the process of modernized their offense like 10 years ago little by little until Tua became QB and they went full Spread after that... If Mario wanted to do it by now he would of already done it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane 2nd time this week you said I have no humor. I must be losing my touch

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Im gonna make you laugh before the end of the weekend
That was my line when you ticketed me. I said you didn’t appreciate my old ****** man humor and then when Quall took over and didn’t ticket me I said he has a great sense of humor unlike the last guy. Lol

This needs to be broken into “sub thread” of the year. The content is too good and broad to be judged as a single entity. Not fair to other threads imo. This **** is insane 😂

Advertisement
Modern College OCs idea of great drive is a 8 play 75 yard drive that takes 4-5 mins off the clock. Mario idea of a great drive is a 15 play 75 yard drive that takes 10 mins off the clock.
Modern College OC's idea of a great drive is drive that scores points regardless of how many minutes it takes off the clock.

Mario's idea of a great drive is a drive that score points regardless of how many minutes it takes off the clock.

A drive that goes for 75 yards and takes 4-5 minutes off the clock is useless if it doesn't score points same for the one that takes 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back