The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yep, I agree. Not to mention Frost loves to change his pace of play and I think that’s a contributing factor to his offenses success. Gives defenses less time to adjust to formations and personnel
I’m a big fan of the getting the play clock down to half of 1 second down by 4 TDs so
GIF by Zack Kantor

Advertisement
Lol Ferman literally made a post less than 24 hours ago basically saying Frost is out and we can forget about him. How hilarious would that ******* be if that man gets announced this weekend 😭😭😭😭.
I don't follow him at all but is he wrong more often than right? It sounds like it. Feels like whatever he says, the exact opposite usually happens.

Advertisement
If Sabag’s can operate a CFB coaches rehab center, Mario certainly can with the help of Zo and Rad.

If Frost can get his **** together, I think he would be a very good hire. It’s certainly a risk versus reward proposition and I seriously doubt Mario would hire Frost if he thought for a microsecond Frost couldn’t/wouldn’t keep himself out of trouble.

Advertisement
I don't follow him at all but is he wrong more often than right? It sounds like it. Feels like whatever he says, the exact opposite usually happens.

I’m not suscribed and haven’t been apart of his site for over 10 years so I don’t see everything but stuff like this has happened before. A buddy sent me the screenshot of him posting that last night though, and the Frost smoke is getting very thick so I guess we’ll see soon.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back