The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be happy with this hire. I think most would. Is it going to generate significant excitement amongst recruits and potential transfers? Might take some marketing of his past success, since it may not be fresh, but he is going to bring a great deal of optimism in general. Welp, lets see if it holds true.

Wild how there’s all these ppl talking about frost and we haven’t seen him in CG, no rumored interviews, etc

Hope it’s not just the internet running with a random name

Jack Nicholson GIF

Advertisement
If it is Frost then do we have a better shot with the #1 QB who decommited from Nebraska about a month ago?
probably not. decommitted from OSU, he's a Nebraska legacy with family on staff and the Frost off-field rumors got loud because he supposedly missed a meeting with Raiola and family because he was too Buzz(Lightyear'd) 😂

again, rumors but thats one of the various ones out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario feels like his rumored off field stuff is a non issue then I personally don’t think the hire could be much better than frost

He was the hottest name in the game 4-5 years ago. Went to Nebraska and lost a ton of one score games. Doing nothing but being able to focus on coaching the offense might be really good for both parties.

What up and coming OC is going to want to be micromanaged and screamed at by ultra conservative Mario and then take the fall and set their career back? It’s going to be some old school recycled OC
It will likely be someone more established just because Mario blew the first hire and we dont have time to gamble with a young up and comer who may flame out at the higher level. But to say a young up and comer wouldnt come here due to fear of Mario is silly. Those kinds of opportunities dont come around every day, and most up and comers didnt become what they are by being fearful and cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back