The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last thyme Okee and I were in downtown Savannah after 10:00 nite thyme we saw a rich feller with a Cadillac git de-Escaladed bye a 9 turnt sideways.

So i cant have my feelings? I know u man on here have gotten into attacking each other. But thats my feeling. He was the one running their offense and Cristobal is not a schematic guy, which is why he couldnt reign Gattis in. I value having a guy who im sure was in total command of his scheme in that scenario. Like whoever u like for whatever reason. Tf i care
You can have your feelings, but you listed the reason of why you prefer Candle is because he's a HC? Come on, brother. There must be more to wanting Candle here than just being a HC.

Miami sucks.

Mario sucks.

CIS sucks.

NCAA sucks.

Saban sucks.

Smart sucks.

GERDis sucks.

D'No sucks.

Nix sucks.

Shalala sucks.

Radio sucks.

Folden sucks.

Slappy sucks.

Richt sucks.

BoT sucks.

Emmert sucks.

Uncle Luke sucks.

Shapiro sucks.

Ryan sucks.

LeBetard sucks.

We all suck.

View attachment 227620

Who did I miss?

Butch DAW GAWD though.
I'd like a word with you.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Not any more. NSA crossed the Rubicon years ago.

I assume we're talking legally monitoring their communication.

And I assure you that most nsa employees don't want to have to do another 400 hours of mandatory online training per year to make sure they understand E.O.12333 and the limits of FISA.

I'll modify my initial statement and add DHS back into the mix - since UM football is a disaster, it's possible that FEMA is somehow involved.

Advertisement
Last thyme Okee and I were in downtown Savannah after 10:00 nite thyme we saw a rich feller with a Cadillac git de-Escaladed bye a 9 turnt sideways.
**** yeah we did! Happened so danged fast, I went fer my grandpappy’s Sig but dey wuz gone afore I culd git a shot off. Sho do wish we culda hepped dat rich feller.

Advertisement
sooo, on this glorious Thursday morning... is this the correct tracker??

1) Candle (based on a too obvious tweet by a guy that use to be cool but is now too caught up with sensationalism and bits)
2) Andy Lugwig (based on buzzlightyear tweet)
3) Frost (just because he was the hot name 2 days ago)
4) Littrell (not sure the connection but we ran with it)
I’d add:

1. The Ruiz tweet + Candle coaches the Toledo Rockets and Buzz Lightyear is an astronaut
2. Yep
3. Yep
4. He looks like Buzz Lightyear..what more do you need?

1675356924341.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t understand why people keep paying for that. Even if he’s right that article is a whole lotta nothing.

Its mostly his opinion and making "assumptions" nothing really concrete.

Those names are the most floated around, these " reporters" have nothing but assumptions and speculation. .... think about last time, we never heard Gattis' name until it happened.

Mario whether people like it or not keeps everything close and sealed it. When he wants you to know he will tell you.

If I were a betting man...I'd say its Ludwig because he's going to use the TEs as WRs just as much as he uses the WRs as WRs. Mario ensuring to bring in 3 TEs in one class gives a glimpse imo of what his vision is
I don’t think that’s Mario’s vision, wide receivers just keep telling him to go kick rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back