The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz Lightyear's partner is Jessie. Jessie is a cowgirl. A cowgirl is the female version of a cowboy. Oklahoma State University's mascot is the cowboys. Mike Gundy is their coach. Dana Holgorsen was once his Offensive Coordinator and partner. It's Dana Holgorsen!

I love this theme we’re on guys, keep ‘em comin

In case anyone was wondering Tee Higgins scored, as Jersey Jerry predicted

Advertisement
I'm no Utah football expert, but I've watched them enough to come away impressed with that offense. I think you're really underselling him.
Again I've said I like him, he is a good OC. I've said stylistically people wanting a wide open speed, space, and pace won't like his style of offense, but if Mario gets the OL right it will for sure work.

Buzz Lightyear's partner is Jessie. Jessie is a cowgirl. A cowgirl is the female version of a cowboy. Oklahoma State University's mascot is the cowboys. Mike Gundy is their coach. Dana Holgorsen was once his Offensive Coordinator and partner. It's Dana Holgorsen!
I know it’s a joke but it would just fitting and right if Dana somehow made it through vetting process.

Was he asked if it will be Frost, and he responded with "I Donno"

I'll be here all week......
@Zombie-Cane
bad boys police GIF

The only place you'll be all week is in this here jail cell. Take the week to cool off. That was a terrible joke.

Let Me Out Television GIF by GritTV

The population has been growing seemingly exponentially this week @RVACane. Any word on the increased funding yet??

Advertisement
Tim Allen voiced Buzz in the original movies.

Your future OC, Tim Cramsey - OC, Memphis Tigers

In his first season at Memphis in 2022, Cramsey helped guide the Tigers to a 38-10 victory over Utah State in the SERVPRO First Responder Bowl. Memphis finished the season ranked fifth in the nation in fewest penalties (53), 21st in passing offense (279.2) and 22nd in scoring offense (35.3).

Florida International Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks (2012)

That was Mario's last year at FIU. He knows him

Would this be a good hire in your guys opinions??

Advertisement
@Cribby should we discount some names that may have recently taken jobs elsewhere, like a Graham Harrell or Kendall Briles?

Advertisement
Buzz Lightyear was voiced by Tim Allen...

Tim Allen was in Wild Hogs with William H Macy...

William H Macy was in Mr. Holland’s Opus with Richard Dreyfuss...

Richard Dreyfuss was in Red with John Malkovich...

John Malkovich was in Savage Salvation with Robert De Niro...

& Robert De Niro was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.

Next OC = Kevin Bacon
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back