The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
👀
Joe Burrow's 2019 completion percentage was 76.3%...

#SAYITAIN'TJOE!!!!!!

Unfortunately I just looked it up and Frank Ponce's QB accuracy at Arizona Western was 73.6%.

Excited Oh Boy GIF

Advertisement
Excellent write-up.

We have had such bad coaching for so long, that a good chunk of this board thinks we need some innovative genius running the latest trend/s to win games. We have forgotten that competent, professional coaching alone is sufficient to be a consistent winner.

Mario is trying to pattern this team after the elite SEC programs who recruit at the highest levels.

Todd Monken doesn't have the most innovative and cutting-edge system in the world. He doesn't run 100 plays a game and get into the most exotic formations imaginable. He takes really talented kids, develops them into smart football players by putting them into simple ways to succeed. If Mario is able to continue to recruit like this, and IMO it can be even better than what we did this year if we start to win, we don't need Dr. Frankenstein in the booth. Just someone professional, fully competent, smart, and poised. I know Mario and Mirabal can coach competent offensive linemen. I'm pretty sure we should be able to attract skill talent if we can actually show a pulse on offense. I know for a fact that Tight Ends are always going to be interested to play here. Just find someone who can run an efficient, smart, mistake-free offense who maximizes its talent. That's all we need. A guy like Ludwig does all that for you, IMO.

you truly suck, who died and decided you decide who the priorities are?

So if Dan Mullen has no desire to coach anywhere and live an easier life for now on tv, that's a miss? if so **** your bs.

if Miami doesn't want a guy, after Gattis is fired for cause, who is known to have issues of his own, that's a miss? if so again **** your bs.

we have some of the worst on this site. JFC
Hey superfan! Sorry i hurt your feelings. Didnt realize people with testosterone are so sensitive these days.

so mario missed on his top candidates last season but that couldn't happen again. Yes if coaches turned mario down its a miss. Pretty ******* simple.

200w-5.gif

Who says they are "our" top targets? Maybe yours, but you really carry no weight. Mullen already indicated he wouldnt even take the Bama job, and wants to stay in the studio. Frost is full of red flags and question marks. You invent a narrative just so you can whine about it.
crying-cry.gif

Advertisement
Hey superfan! Sorry i hurt your feelings. Didnt realize people with testosterone are so sensitive these days.

so mario missed on his top candidates last season but that couldn't happen again. Yes if coaches turned mario down its a miss. Pretty ******* simple.

View attachment 227555

I leave for a few hours and here you are upsetting people again…

Killer crossover, indeed

You rascal 🤣

Just because he coached under Mario people obsess over he has to be the hire. I mean he’s out of work and he coached under Mario so it has to be him right? It’s like the same guys saying “Gattis wasn’t being let go, why won’t they just fire him now , it’s obviously money or he’s not leaving“. Maybe he’s added as an analysis or even on field but I’d be all time shocked if he’s the play caller.
Cant be. DannyBoyCane said it'a Arroyo's job to lose.

And sorry if you think I went too far. There's just soooo much passive-aggressive (and aggressive-aggressive) Mario hating going on:

View attachment 227541
so someone else attacks you & your response is to screenshot something I said for Mario "hating" ?

i'd appreciate it if you removed yourself from my posts/opinions, since this is how you choose to act

Advertisement
I don’t disagree, and ineffective is the right term for sure. Had you said “not the best” or something along those lines then I might have pushed back but I am picking up what you are putting down lol.
I know you hip, I get tired of reading these mouth breathers type air raid as if that's the only competent offensive scheme.

so someone else attacks you & your response is to screenshot something I said for Mario "hating" ?

i'd appreciate it if you removed yourself from my posts/opinions, since this is how you choose to act

Nobody attacked me, Inday and I are all good.

As for the rest of your hot-**** takes, go cry to someone who cares.

Advertisement
Will says this..on a thread-to-thread basis, Mario's strongest, over the top, in-your-face advocates are a handful of the most skilled mind-readers I've ever encountered. It's truly amazing what they can extrapolate from the thoughts of others. Just not born with those powers I suppose...

Beard Hunk GIF by giphystudios2021

Advertisement
Nobody attacked me, Inday and I are all good.

As for the rest of your hot-**** takes, go cry to someone who cares.
oh i tried being polite but seriously **** off. it's ppl like you why this website is slowly going to **** & so many users have stopped engaging. it's the same 5 groupies on every **** topic knowing everything & rejecting anyone who disagrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back