The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have Miami in a Wisconsin vs Miami matchup, you are, and I quote Jon Jones:

"You are an absolute ******* liar."
With Last season team and injuries and Gattis as the OC, likely not. Proven OC and the new players, i definitely could see us beating them. Would i bet my house on it, no. They have to prove it. Doesnt mean Wisconsin is in the hiearchy of great

Advertisement
Acting like you are in on the joke doesn't change the fact that you are the joke.
i-love-you-gif-1.gif

A lateral job at UM will ALWAYS be greater than Wisconsin. This shouldn’t even be a discussion.
This is not true, as of right now, Wisconsin is a program on the rise and Miami is at the start of a rebuild.

There’s a reason above average coordinators at UM get HC jobs rather quickly. There’s also a reason why Jim had a top 10 defense for four straight years at Wisky and didn’t get any HC offers
Above average coordinators? Who in the last ten years got one straight after working here.

And you know he didn't get any HC offers from where?

Advertisement
My thoughts on this change daily, but I'd love to see a Seth Littrell + Kevin Johns reunion.

Hiring Sean Lewis would be another badass move, bring the Dino Babers Offense that everyone wanted here a handful of years ago.

He wants to draw nudes of me. Its ******* weird.
You bring it upon yourself. You've embraced Chief Mope, it is what it is. Your opinion and as long as you're not a mental midget, I'll respect the opinion.

I just don't know what you're going to complain about if Mario adapts on offense.

With Last season team and injuries and Gattis as the OC, likely not. Proven OC and the new players, i definitely could see us beating them. Would i bet my house on it, no. They have to prove it. Doesnt mean Wisconsin is in the hiearchy of great
lmfao...

Wisconsin is better than we are and its not that close. Look at the fecking coordinators they have signed and people tell me its not as good of a job as Miami currently.

Advertisement
You bring it upon yourself. You've embraced Chief Mope, it is what it is. Your opinion and as long as you're not a mental midget, I'll respect the opinion.

I just don't know what you're going to complain about if Mario adapts on offense.

Yep.

I always laugh at the guys who fake-act like they are embracing all the heat, but then freak out when anyone raises the temperature by 1 degree.

Bring what upon myself? I literally dont care what someone on the internet says about me. I actually wish someone would come up with something clever. At least make me laugh.

We have sucked for 20 years. Its not moping at this point. Its being realistic.

If mario adapts ill give him praise for changing. Ive said 100 times i truly hope im wrong about mario and i want him to be successful. If im wrong then miami is back and i can live with being wrong.

this not even a fun process. It’s like the longer it take the more I feel like it’s gonna be another trash hire. Clemson fired their dude and had an elite hire in like a hour. We can we never be like that. I just wanna be elite again.

Advertisement
Nah, I really don't care. But he's busy editing his avatar to call me names. He literally can't keep my name out of his name...
Lmao you quoted me. Not the other way around.

You have followed me around for the last month like a ex that cant get enough of my ****.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane

Can you mention some of the names you have heard? If you have already done so, please forgive me but there is much filth to sort through. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back