The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not get excited for any OC Cristobal hires. I will analyze it from a schematic standpoint and thats it. If i feel optimistic by the start of the season, im predicting 8-4, if not its 7-5 or 6-6. These man need to earn it. Enough bull

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another coach with ties to Joe Moorhead and Mario.
Runs a nice offense at Montana State.

Interesting. I like the simplicity and getting everyone caught up quick.

"glad he is no longer in the closet - be true to yourself" - @JG13

Forest Fire GIF by GIPHY News

Maybe. Or maybe not. What is this magical list of "good OCs who don't want to work with Mario who are turning us down"?

Candle remained HEAD COACH in his home state. Hartline got promoted AT HIS ALMA MATER.

You can't even really blame Garrett Riley for choosing Clemson.

There may be others, I'm not trying to say that there is NOBODY on this list of people who are turning Miami down because they don't want to work with Mario.

But I don't put Candle or Hartline or Riley on that list.

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I know who is on Mario's list.

I just wonder what the **** is going on, like all of us.

I keep coming back to him being turned down by his top choices, for whatever reason. But I won't front, I do imply nobody wants to work with him lol. it jus seems like the most logical reason.

Hope I'm 100% wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I havent watched Wisconsin since we played them in NY, judging by their record, i doubt they have beem much better than is, optics wise.
If you have Miami in a Wisconsin vs Miami matchup, you are, and I quote Jon Jones:

"You are an absolute ******* liar."

Advertisement
Going from being the DC at Wisconsin to being the DC at Miami is a step backwards.
This statement is ludicrous. You evaluate a job based on what it can be, not what it has been recently. A lateral job at UM will ALWAYS be greater than Wisconsin. This shouldn’t even be a discussion.

There’s a reason above average coordinators at UM get HC jobs rather quickly. There’s also a reason why Jim had a top 10 defense for four straight years at Wisky and didn’t get any HC offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back